Truth: Chapter 16

*(Y/n) POV*

"Ughhh." I groaned loudly and lifted my head to only be blinded by sunlight. I blinked a couple of times to see myself in my room. I looked around and sighed before laying back down. I groaned again and felt next to me, but when my hand reached near the end of the bed, I felt a person.

I jolted my hand back and quickly looked to see who it was. It was none other than Tatsuya sleeping on his side, back facing me, and close to the edge.

He flinched and groaned quietly. I looked at him and felt my eyes well up again, but I took a deep breath and huddled closer to him since I was slightly cold. I got closer and nuzzled my head into his back. I felt him tense up and stay tensed. I opened my eyes and was taking slow breathes. He was slowly putting his back down, making me back slightly until he was on his back.

As much as I was uncomfortable doing this, I rested my head on his warm chest. He tensed again, but he kept his eyes close taking quicker breathes. His heartbeat was rapid and I was trying to control mine. I didn't know if I should speak, or should he?

I took a deep breath and looked at my door. "Why did you do that?" I asked quietly. His breathing halted for a couple of seconds, and so did his heartbeat, going slower than before. I was about to speak again, but he wrapped his arms around me and flipped us, so he was laying on top of me.

I was shocked at the sudden action to do anything, but he tighten his grip around me making me well up again and return the hug. He sighed and kissed my neck, resting his forehead above my chest. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I didn't initiate it. She kissed me, and I tried stopping, but she had threatened to hurt you. Please don't leave me, please (Y/n)." He urgently told me.

He sounded like he was on the verge of tears. I sighed and cried happy tears for some reason, but I kept nodding and he sighed heavily letting his weight rest on me. I cried into his shoulder and he lifted his head and kissed my head. I didn't know if I should trust him like I did before now knowing it wasn't his fault, but he had my forgiveness, now that I knew the truth.

~Time skip~

I typed at my desk some homework I had to catch up on. It's been a while since I've gotten anything done. I sighed and rubbed my eyes still groggy from this morning, but I typed the last paragraph and stretched, shutting my section down and getting up. I walked in to the hallway admiring the beautiful view of cherry blossoms outside.

Even I was enjoying the gorgeous view, I wasn't looking where I was going and ran smack dab into another student. I rubbed my cheek from the impact and looked at the boy. His hair was spiked back and looked intensely at me with his golden eyes. He chuckled and moved my hand gently rubbing my cheek and smirked. "It helps to pay attention once in a while."

My cheeks blushed furiously and I had a blank stare. I smacked his hand away and move ten feet away from him holding my cheek gently. "Oh." Was all I could say at the moment. He seemed shocked at how quickly I moved away that he started walking towards me again. "The name Kirihara. And what's yours?" He asked in a polite way. As I was about to answer, Hattori snagged my sleeve and started pulling me away.

"Nice seeing you Kirihara." He said cheekily and we turned a corner. He twirls me in front of him and I stumble a bit before planting my feet, facing the opposite direction from him. I turn my head and glare at him, but he as a similar look on his. "Explain. What happened yesterday?"

I froze and fixed my dress trying to walk past him, but he grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the wall. "I won't ask again." He sternly told me. I wince and tried prying his hand off, but gave up and felt anger welling inside me.

"I don't KNOW what happened yesterday, it's the first I did something like that." I said referring to my scream, which I had assumed he was talking about. He sighed and let go of my now sore wrist and pointed a finger at me.

"You better be careful around here. We don't tolerate a nuisance like you in this school." He firmly stated before walking off. I slid to the ground rubbing my wrist and leaned my head back slightly tired. Next thing I knew everything had turned dark.

~Time Skip~

I felt my feet bouncing slightly and my body consumed with a warmth around me. I slowly opened my eyes and moved my arm wiping my still tired eyes and yawning. I heard and felt a slight chuckle, causing me to look up, but automatically squint due to the sunlight. I could faintly see Tatsuya smirking and looking at me. "That yawn was adorable you know." He kissed my forehead having me look at him in confusion.

I started looking around and saw we were in the neighborhood going towards Tatsuya's. I looked at him again, but snuggled my head into his shoulder feeling another chuckle. "What are we doing here?" I asked tiredly.

"School was over and you didn't go to the front of the school making me worry and found you asleep in the hallway." He fondly said to me. I nodded and the rest of the way was a comfortable silence, causing me to go to sleep again.

~Time Skip~

I slowly started hearing water running and some talking around me. I yawned and stretched before lifting my head up to see myself in Tatsuya's room. I looked around in a sleepy daze, but was caught off guard by a loud crash. I looked at the door and quickly bolted out the door and down the steps seeing Tatsuya and a man with brown hair and teal eyes.

He seemed familiar and the two were glaring at each other until the man looked at me and looked slightly shocked. "You are here." He walked over to me and embraced me. I froze and thought for a minute who this could be. Then it hit me and I quickly returned the hug. "Ichijou!" I happily said.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Heyo, it's been a while, but I hope to get another one out soon, but I hope you enjoyed it and will continue reading, even if I do slow updates ^^' Peace ✌️