Reason: Chapter 10

A/n: Just to let you know, this will jump from his POV to your POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Tatsuya POV*

"What do you mean she forgot who you were?!" Leo asked in a panic. I was writing down some notes while the four of us talked.

"I mean she forgot who we are." I said sternly without looking up. It was the next day and we brought (Y/n) to the hospital, hoping the doctor knew what was wrong. Leo sat down and sighed.

"Do you think she'll remember us?" Mizuki asked quietly. Erica crossed her arms and sighed in frustration.

"If (Y/n) can't remember her boyfriend, then she won't remember us." I froze for a second hearing Erica call me (Y/n)'s boyfriend. I could see Leo's eyes widen after Erica had said that. "You mean Tatsuya never told you guys." Erica said pointing to them. I stood up abruptly and headed out of the class. I walked in the halls, very tense about what was happening. Why doesn't she remember me? How long is she going to forget? What made her forget? All of these questions ran through my head. I suddenly ran into someone. I backed a little and looked at the person in front of me, which was Sayaka.

"Oh, hey Tatsuya." She said happily. I noticed she had a blush on her face, but she was very composed. "I'm, sorry about your friend (Y/n)." She said sadly. I narrowed my eyes and put her against the wall.

"How the hell do you know about (Y/n)?" I asked angered. She had a look of disbelief in her eyes. She opened her mouth to start speaking, but she pushed me away and ran off. I ran after her, but she had gone outside. I kept following her, until I saw Honoka and Shizuku up ahead. Honoka saw me and waved happily. I stopped next to them.

"Hey Tatsuya. How are you?" She said excitedly. I panted and looked around. I waved to them and started running again. I was looking everywhere trying to find Sayaka. I stopped and panted looking around. I stomped my foot on the ground and ran a hand through my hair.

*(Y/n) POV*

I groaned and opened my eyes. I looked around to see myself in the hospital again. I sat up and placed a hand on my head. I was trying to remember what happened, but all I remember is me being on a couch and a stranger placing a towel on my head. I suddenly froze and I was shocked. I thought I was living with Tatsuya? I looked for my phone, but couldn't find it anywhere. I eventually saw the doctor walk in, but when he saw me, he had a shocked expression.

"You're awake? Well that good news." He said placing his clipboard down and walked over to me. "I just need to check something's, okay?" He sat facing me on the hospital bed. I nodded and started to standard check. After he was done he stood back up and checked his clipboard. "Shiba told that you had forgotten who he was. Is that true?" He looked at me questioningly. I tilted my head in confusion.

"I remember Tatsuya. Did he tell you about the stranger in the house? Do you think he could've been a stalker?" I asked hopefully. I was so nervous, and curious to why Tatsuya brought me to a hospital. I'll just have to ask him when I'm able to go home. I looked at the doctor, and he had a confused expression.

"You remember him? Well, I'll give him a call to come and pick you up." He bowed and walked out. I sighed and leaned back, and thought about if I really did forget him.

*Tatsuya POV*

I was in the middle of class and looking at the teacher, but couldn't pay attention. I had so many thoughts running through my head, I'm surprised I haven't passed out yet. I suddenly felt my pocket buzzing and I looked at the contact to see the hospital calling me. I looked at the teacher. "May I be excused?" I asked quickly. They tilted their head and nodded. I rushed out and answered the phone. "Hello?" I said quickly.

"Hello, is this Tatsuya Shiba speaking?" A female voice asked.

"It is." I said tensely, nervous to hear what news they had.

"I would like to inform you that (Y/n) is all set to leave, but you have to stop by to speak with the doctor, is now a good time?" I looked at my class, and debated wether or not I should go back in. I bit my lip and took a deep breath.

"Now is a great time. I'll stop by in a few minutes." I hung up and started running out of the school. I was so relieved to know (Y/n) was alright. I couldn't wait to see her.

~Time skip~

I started looking for her room and saw the doctor taking care of her. "Oh, Shiba. Don't you have school?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"They let us out early." I lied. I needed to see (Y/n), and my grades were fine anyway. He nodded and went to her door. He hesitated and looked at me.

"Are you sure she forgot who you were? She seemed to know who you were, and she said there was a stranger in the house." I tilted my head and looked at the door. He opened it and walked in. "Hello (Y/n). Tatsuya came here to see you." I followed in behind him and saw her smiling face looking at the entrance, but it immediately changed to fear and confusion. She started to back up until she was pushed up against the headboard.

"Is that some sort of sick joke?! That's not Tatsuya!" She said frantically. I felt so hurt by her words that I thought I was going to cry. I took a few steps closer, but she kept trying to back up. "Stay away from me! I don't know what you want, just leave me alone." She tried negotiating. I stopped walking and looked at the doctor, who looked very confused.

*(Y/n) POV*

I was so frightened by him because it was the person who was in the house. I was breathing frantically and looking between the doctor and this stranger. He had brown hair and green eyes, but he look middle aged. He had gray sideburns and a stubble. Now that I thought about it, he looked like someone I knew. I felt tears pricking my eyes and I shut them tightly hoping this was a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: This one was all over the place and I'm sorry about that. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll see ya in the next one.