Interruption: Chapter 14

*(Y/n) POV*

I started brushing my hair after my relaxing bath Tatsuya made me. I was still shocked and sad about it. I sighed and placed the brush down and looked in the mirror. My bruises from the fire were mostly healed and I smiled at my reflection. I made sure to blow out all the candles quickly before scurrying out of the bathroom in slight fear.

I sighed again and started walking towards the stairs. After I got walked down I sniffed something spicy and sweet in the air. I walked into the living room to see Leo holding his from his hangover and Erica resting hers on his shoulder. I smiled at how cute the two were. They should get together. I walked past them and stretched. I saw Leo look up and smiled slightly at me before walking over to me causing Erica to hit the sofa.

"How you feeling? Better than we are I hope." He said with a slight chuckle. I giggled.

"I guess you could say that." I said to him. He smiled kindly at me, but I saw Tatsuya walk in causing both of us to look at him. I ran over to him and gave him a tight hug knowing I could see him normally again. He hugged me back, but it felt like he was looking at something. I pulled back and smiled before going away into the kitchen. I walked into see Mizuki sleep at the table and Miyuki cooking some breakfast.

I sat on the counter watching her skillfully cook another omelet, since there were already two on a plate. Tatsuya walked in and went in front of me giving me a hug and resting his forehead on my shoulder. I rubbed his back in circles. "I'm guessing you two slept well?" Miyuki asked kindly. I looked over at her and smiled slightly, but was picked up by Tatsuya.

I yelped a little bit and gave Miyuki an apologetic look, before I was on the couch with Tatsuya resting on me. I smiled and started to play with his hair. He turned his head to look the other way, and looked at whatever. My eyes were getting heavy again, but Tatsuya started to nuzzle his head into my chest.

The door bell rang and everybody looked at the door. Leo left to open the door and seemed pretty surprised. He stepped back and I saw Mayumi step in with a kind smile on her face. "Hello everyone." She walked into the living room and seemed surprised to see Tatsuya laying on me. He lifted his head slightly before placing it back down and shutting his eyes. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but i need you two to come with the rest of student council. We're going to be looking for new equipment." She said to everyone. Tatsuya groaned and pushed himself up before giving me a kiss and getting up.

"Let me go change and we can get going. Is it okay if (Y/n) tags along?" He asked her. I sat up in slight hope and shock. Mayumi seemed surprised by the question but smiled and nodded. I got up and started following Tatsuya upstairs going to my initial room. I shut the door and looked out the window outside to a bright sky. I smiled and got changed.

~Time skip from the red king~

She wasn't kidding about the entire student council being there. We were all walking around and looking at different stores. I was standing next Tatsuya, holding a bag of stuff I, and sometimes Tatsuya, bought behind me. I curiously looked at some stores until I felt Tatsuya grab my hand pulling me closer to him.

I smiled and kept looking at stores. Azusa ran up to me since the rest of the group was ahead of the two of us. "(Y/n)!!! Let's go shopping!" She said happily before dragging me away. I grunted and gave Tatsuya an apologetic look.

He chuckled and nodded at me catching up with the others. I smiled and started to pick up my pace to catch Azusa. She lead me into this one store that had some cute clothing in it. I looked around, but my arms were suddenly filled with clothing. "Let's go to the changing rooms! This only the beginning." I heard her voice. Why did I agree to this?!

~Tatsuya POV~

After (Y/n) left with Azusa, the rest of us went to our needed destination. We walked in and we, except Mari and Mayumi, looked around in curiosity. I looked at a few manuals and jars filled with a fluid. We all came to together as we waited for what the two had ordered. I took a few minutes, but an old man eventually came back with two bags of equipment.

He placed them on the counter and wiped his brow. "That'll be 1500¥." The worker said. 1500? Do they really have that much money? Mayumi pulled out a bag and dropped onto the counter causing it to clink. She picked one bag up and Miyuki picked up the other one. I took the one from Miyuki and she smiled at me.

"I think we should go get something to snack on. Come on. Someone let Azusa know where we're heading." We all walked out of the store to where most of the food was. We sat at a table enough to sit everybody and I sighed. I started looking around to try and find (Y/n), but Mayumi walked up to and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled at me. "Come with me and get some Ice cream Tatsuya." She grabbed my hand and started pulling me. I decided to follow along.

*(Y/n) POV*

I sighed sitting in a chair that I've been in for maybe two hours. I was so tired, and was worried about my legs. I heard Azusa gasp and come running out of the room. "Their getting snacks! Come on, let's go!" She grabbed my hand and the pile of clothes went in the air. I was being pulled out but something caught my eye. I dug my feet into the ground to go take a closer look. Azusa was whining, but I asked the worker if I could buy them. I hope Tatsuya was going to enjoy my surprise.

*Tatsuya POV*

Mayumi and I started heading back with ice creams in our hands. We walked in comfortable silence, until she started speaking. "Are you and (Y/n) dating?" She asked with a blush. I looked at her then at the ice cream.

"Yes, I am. Why?" I asked her. I saw her blush grow even more before she came to a stop. I stopped a few steps in front of her, but she kept her head down, but she accidentally dropped her ice cream. I looked at it then at her in curiosity. She took a deep breath and looked at me with a closed eye smile.

"I'm just curious is all." She was suddenly looking at me and started getting closer to me. She looked at my face. "You have some chocolate on you face." She told me. I wiped my face and looked at her again hoping I got it off. She shook her head and got even closer. "Let me help."

*(Y/n) POV*

If my legs weren't tired before they are now. Azusa kept running as soon as we left the store. I was trying my best to keep up, and then she saw the food stands and let go of my hand. I stumbled to a stop before taking a few deep breaths. I chuckled and looked at the little gift I had wrapped I place it into my pocket and looked into my bag.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a flicker of black hair because of the wind. I lifted my head and looked over at what I couldn't believe, it was like everything went into slow motion. My hands let go of the bag's handles and I turned my body towards that direction. I was hoping it was just a dream, of Tatsuya and Mayumi kissing.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: And, done. I meant to finish this sooner but ended up finish the next chapter first, heh, I hope you enjoy and are very eager to read the next one. See ya!