Homesick

Kells POV

I have been down in Georgia for a week. Our house wouldn't be done until the start of July. So we were living in his 'old house'. He was going to put it up on the market but he also thought of offering Black Mike and Emily to buy it.

Emily and I still haven't talked I think our friendship is over. Which I feel bad for Luke because Mike is one of his closest friends. The boys did not know we were back yet because we started packing up the house to move.

I was still laying in bed it was around noon. I just felt so depressed. I left everything at home. My family my friends. All of it. Luke walked in a hot sweaty mess. He must of been working out. He had a coffee cup in one hand and a water bottle on the other.

"Coffee sleeping beauty?" He asked sitting it on the nightstand.
"Thanks..." I said.
"How about I go get a shower then we go have a picnic and go fishing."

I laid there looking at the ceiling. I didn't reply. Next thing I knew he was on top of me. A leg on each side. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Don't make me tickle you." He said with a smirk.
"Please don't Luke." I asked him.
"Darling what is wrong? Each day you've gotten more and more distant. Talk to me love I'm here for you." He said that and I started crying.

He got off of me and laid next to me and pulled me into his arms in a tight hug.

"It's just... I miss everyone... I have no one down here! Also everyone I had made friends with lives in Nashville or somewhere in Tennessee.. I lost my best friend and I left home and all my family and friends back home. I'm just depressed. I love living with you and everything Luke it's just a big adjustment." I said. He frowned.

He reach over and grabbed his phone. I assume he was looking at the time.  He texted someone and then put his phone down.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I texted Mike and Carrie, along with Jase. Wanna go to Nashville?" He asked. I smiled.
"We have to finish packing though babe."
"Kells. You being happy is more important than packing. I'll pay someone to come do it. It's Thursday we will leave and we will come back on Sunday. Just remember I go out on the road on Wednesday so when we get back Sunday we will get the boys for a couple days then I'm heading off on the road. Then Thursday you start practice remember." He said.

I put a hand on each of his cheeks and pulled him down.

"I love you so much Thomas Luther." I said kissing him. He pulled back.
"I love you more." He replied smiling.
"Prove it then." I said with a grin.

He placed my hands above my head. He started kissing down my body. Next thing I knew he was in me thrusting hard. Before I knew it we were cuddling and tangled in the sheets.

"Uhm maybe we can just stay home and keep doing that" I said.
"Stay home... I love hearing you say that" he said kissing my head. "Do you want to go or not? I can invite them here we can have a fire tomorrow."
"What do you want to do?" I asked.
"Whatever makes my beautiful girlfriend happy."
"Please don't put this on me." I asked him.

"Let's go to Nashville. Meet up with them for dinner at least once tomorrow night and then if you decide you want to go out more we will if not then we can stay locked in our hotel room or even come home."

"Okay" I said and I smiled as he put his hand on the small of my back and pulled me closer.

"How did I get so lucky to have such a beautiful, smart, amazing girl laying next to me in bed?" He asked.
"No how did I get so lucky is the better question!"
"You came into my life at the perfect time. I can't believe I almost let you go the first time because of your age. Hell I can't believe I almost lost you a couple times. I'll do anything to keep you darling."
"I'm never going anywhere" I said kissing him.

By 3 pm we were on our way to Nashville. I had the window down and my feet up on the dashboard. His hand was holding mine on my lap. We were cruising down the back roads.

"Taking some scenic routes hopefully that's okay." He said.
"Of course it is."

We were driving and his phone started ringing. He put it over the speakers.

"Hey mama" he said.
"Thomas sweetie your son is acting up for me and daddy can you talk to him."
"Which one?"
"Bo..."

A few seconds he was on the phone.

"Daddy?" Bo said.
"Thomas Boyer Bryan what are you doing?"
"They won't let me shoot the Tate with my BB gun!"
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND BO!?! WHAT DID WE TALK ABOUT GUYS?" He screamed.
"Only certain animals and targets. But dad he was acting like a...."
"I don't care Thomas."

He started screaming and crying. His mom got back on the phone.

"'Mama do you need me to come get them?" He asked.
"No sweetie you and Kelly enjoy your time together. He will be okay. We took it away from him."
"Thanks mama"

He hung up.

"Forget Nashville. Let's go get the boys." I said he looked at me.
"What? Seriously?"
"Luke they are way more important and they are acting out because they miss you. Let's go get them." I said once again. He pulled over.

He leaned over and gave me a huge kiss.

"This is one of the main reasons I love you Kelly Lynn Hall" he said.

He did a U-turn and we were off to get the boys.

***************