Pennsylvania Surprise

I hated leaving Luke. I was looking out the window of the plane as we took off.

"It'll be okay." Mike said. He was going to PA because him and Emily were trying to work things out. I was super pissed. I told him to make sure she doesn't say anything to me at the airport.

I was meeting all of my girls there to do our last fitting for dresses. Jaylee was my maid of honor. She got in last night and stayed at my parents house. All the other girls were driving since most of them went to colleges within the area or not to far.

***

When we landed and got off of the plane Emily ran to Mike. It was their first time seeing each other since the whole thing. I walked right past to my dad. He hugged me.

"Welcome home Kells" He said.
"Thanks dad... can we leave..." I asked.
"Of course."

We were walking and I heard mike and Emily laughing behind us. I tried to ignore it. We got out to the car she wasn't parked far from him. I saw mike sit emily up on the hood of her car and start kissing her. I shook my head and got in. We were driving and I was just looking out the window.

"So Emily was talking to me..." my dad said.
"Okay?" I said like I didn't care.
"She's still getting married this summer... she invited your mom and I." He said.
"I swear dad if y'all go..."
"Kelly... can't you forgive her?"
"No absolutely not... whenever she says I don't love Luke and I'm only in it for the money she can go fuck herself...."
"Oh... okay then." He said.

It was silent for the rest of the hour home.

*****

Whenever we got to my parents house Jaylee was sitting on the front porch waiting. I haven't seen her since I left for Mexico. I gave her a big hug whenever I saw her.

"Thanks for coming Jay"

"anything to get out of that awful writing class" she said laughing. "Plus coach is being really hard on us I am so glad we aren't going to playoffs but she is still being rough."

"I know but yall will be able to do it next year so that's why she is pushing you." I told her. she blew it off.

We went inside and my mom gave me a huge hug.

"I can't wait to see you in your dress Kelly" She said.

"yeah I know mom just no crying." I said and jaylee laughed.

"Do yall mind if I go over to Nikos parents for dinner?" I said.

"hunny you just got home." my mom replied.

"Let her go... its going to be hard enough him not being there on her big day. its the least we could do plus shes 18 we can't stop her now." My dad said.

*******

Later on that evening after I left Nikos house I went back to mine. Jaylee was doing homework all afternoon so hopefully she was done. I saw all of the girls cars there. I parked my dads truck and got out. I went in and everyone was downstairs playing pool. I walked in and everyone came to hug me at once.

"I can't believe you are getting married soon!" Ashley said. I smiled.

"and to Luke freaking Bryan I still can't believe it Kells..." Kayla said.

"I know guys who would've thought that this would be happening to me of all people."

We started to watch a movie. My phone dinged it was Mike.

Mike: Can you talk?

Me: I'm watching a movie what's up?

Mike: I made a mistake....