Me or Her

**Black Mike's POV**

It was the night of Kells and Lukes rehearsal dinner. I was sitting on the chair in Emily's room putting my shoes on.

"I still can't believe you are going." She said. I sighed.
"Lukes been one of my best friends for years besides if It wasn't for him I wouldn't have met you." I told her.
"Besides I'm lucky he forgave me." I then said to her.

I walked over to her bed where she was and leaned over and kissed her.

"Why do you have to stay at the hotel tonight?" She asked pouting.
"Because we won't be done until late and then all of us guys are staying at the hotel together."
"Are you coming back tomorrow night?"
"After the reception yes... "

She rolled her eyes and then turned away from me. I leaned over and tried to kiss her.

She pushed me away. I made her roll on her back and I started kissing her. She started unbuttoning my shirt. I stopped her:

"I have to go..... " I said.
" i love you mike..." she replied.
"Luv ya too" i said quickly and I walked down the steps and her parents were in the living room.

"Have fun tonight Mike let kelly know we said congrats." Her dad said. Her mom smiled.
"Thanks... am I wrong for going...." I asked as I was waiting for Luke to be here to get me.
"Absolutely not. Your and lukes friendship shouldn't be affected because the girls relationship was." Her Mom said. I smiled.

There was a beep. I saw a gold car. I tilted my head confused. I said bye and walked out.

I went to the car and Dierks put the window down.

"Sorry I have Kaitlyn's car, luke wasn't aloud to come." He said laughing.
"Seriously man I was super confused." I said getting in.
"Why do you have Kaitlyn's car?" I asked as he started driving.
"Hers was the first one able to be moved.... so have you talked to Jaylee since that night?" He asked

I told him all about It.

"No... I'm super nervous to see her tonight..."

*******

We got to the venue. I got out and both of the boys came running to me.  I gave them both a hug. They looked so cute in their matching khakis and polos. I walked up and shook Lukes hand.

"Ready man?" I asked smiling.
"I sure hope so." He said. Then I heard laughing as I turned to see Kelly and Jay. Jay looked up and stopped. Kelly nudged her and did a little wave and they came over.

"Hey" kelly said hugging me.
"Hey hun. Excited?" I asked letting go of her.
"Nervous is a better term" she said smiling st Luke.
"You know this guy is a lot to handle." She said laughing. Luke shrugged.
"Could be a good thing." He said kissing her.

They kept kissing Jaylee and I were just standing there awkwardly. Luke stopped and kissed Kells forehead

"Come with me I have a present for you." He said and grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

"Hey..." I said to Jaylee.
"Hi..." she said back not looking st me.
"How's school been I haven't heard from ya..." I said trying to get a conversation started.
"It's okay.... Russell has been trying to talk a lot..."

My heart sunk that was her ex.

"So you're back with him?" I asked.
"I said trying too... but you're still with Emily so...." she said she went to walk away I stopped her.

"Me and you tonight after the rehearsal let's go get some drinks. Please." I said. She was hesitant.
"Jay... just like whenever you came on tour."
"Emily though...."
"I'm staying at a hotel tonight I'll borrow one of Kells parents cars and take you back there.... please. I owe you from last weekend...."
"You didn't have to leave with her..."
"She flew down to be with me you know I'm not the guy who leaves someone hanging..."
"Just one who cheats...." she said
"Jay.... I don't love her anymore..." I said and I heard Kelly yelling For us.

We walked up slowly. Whenever we got there jay asked her right away What Luke got her.

"It's a secret." Luke said winking at Jaylee. Kelly smirked and hit Luke.
"We are going to Bahamas" kelly said.
"Yeah for your honeymoon." Jaylee said.
"Then Italy!" Kelly squealed.

They were screaming together. Luke smirked.

**********
After the rehearsal we were walking out. I stopped kelly.

"Hey can I talk to you real quick?" I asked. Luke nodded and let go of her hand. It was only 730.
"Can I borrow a car?" I asked.
"Uh so you can go see Emily? No." She said pissed she went to walk away I stopped her.
"No. So I can bring jay back to your parents house after we go for a couple drinks and talk. "

She stood there thinking.

"Take lukes truck. I'll have him come back with me. Be home by 11..." she said. I smiled.
"Thank You!" I said kissing her cheek.

She check in with Luke. He agreed and handed me the keys.

"Wreck It I'll kill you.... hurt Jaylee and I'll kill you." He said.

We walked to the truck and got in. I was nervous and shaking she slid to the middle.

"Let's go!" She said excited.

I looked up a bar on my phone and headed there. When we got there IT was about 8. I shut the truck off and sat there.

"Ready?" She asked putting her hand on my leg.
"No..." I said. I turned and looked at her. The light in the parking lot was all the light we had.
"Jay I want to be over with her...I want to be with you." I said out of no where.

She was staring at me.

"Sorry..." I said. I went to get out but she pulled me to stay in.
"Me or her?" She asked.
"You jay always will be you...." I said

Before i knew it She kissed me and Our lips started moving in sync. I stopped.

"I want to break It off with Her before this goes further... I'm not starting our relationship off by cheating. "
"When will you do that?" She asked upset.
"Before I leave on Sunday..."
"Then what?"
"Then I will meet you after your class on Monday." I said smiling.
"Sooo no drinks?" She asked.
"Probably not a good idea huh..."
"Yeah..." She said Nervous . I held her hand.
"I can't wait to start a life with you jay. I promise you that you won't have to worry about anything."

***************

Okay everyone! One more chapter until I finish this book. The last chapter will be long and will be the wedding chapter. If y'all want me to write another let me know I have ideas :).