Mind Games

The next morning I texted Luke I was up but ignored his phone calls... I just wasn't in the mood. I was driving to practice. My phone went off again this time it was Michael .

"Hello....." I said with a straight tone.
"Kells answer Luke please he's a mess. Pretty sure he was crying last night Luke doesn't cry!"
"Why? Why the fuck does Emily get to be there he could've told mike no!"
"Kelly.... he loves you trust me... don't ruin this for him."
"Everyone just thinks I'm going to ruin his life you his mom his step brother, everyone so fine you want to see him happy without me. I'll break up with him right now." I said hanging up. I called Luke.

He only accepted it as a FaceTime call. I put it up on the dash.

"Kells darling in sooo sorry" he said. He looked like shit.
"No I'm sorry Luke but everyone doesn't want us together and I'm done with it. I can't do this anymore I'll somehow get my car down here and I'll move into a dorm." I said.
"Marry me..."
"What?" I said and slammed on my breaks.
"Is that why you want to break up cause I won't ask you?"
"No Luke but..."
"Kells listen I love you and only you no one has ever made me feel like this please don't do this please think about this. I love you so much."
"I love you too but I have a lot going on"
"Do you want me to cancel my tour? Do you want me to come home?"
"No I need time to think...."
"Okay I love you please be safe I'll wait for your phone call."
"Bye..."

***********

**Lukes POV**

It was 930, I was landing at the airport. Since we were driving across country and I didn't have a concert until Tuesday I'd figure I'd fly home and then back to Texas Tuesday morning. Luckily Dierks could pick me up so I didn't have to take a taxi. I met him outside.

"Hey man thanks." I said.
"Anytime so are you asking her tonight?"
"Yeah" I said... "would I be wearing a suit for any other reason?"
"How?"
"Well I'm going to ring the door bell and be on one knee with the ring out when she answers."
"Romantic."
"Hey it's a spur of the moment I wasn't expecting to do this until October"
"I get it... are you sure about it?" He askedme. I was looking out the window.
"She needs to see commitment...  so yes I'm sure"
"Do you see yourself with her forever? You can't go through another divorce Luke..."

I sat quiet for a good 10 mins.

"Yes I do. I see us having kids and growing old together." I said. I saw him smile.
"Well then I better be the best man" he said laughing.
"We sure as hell know Jase won't be...."
"Luke....have you talked to him?"
"No I refuse to..." I told him as we were turning down my road....
"Nervous?"
"Dude my palms are sweating... I'm shaking... I didn't even feel this nervous for Carolines!"
"You love her man."

I kept running what I was going to say through my head.... what if she said no.... what if she did leave....

We pulled in... no lights were on... then I noticed the one truck wasn't in the drive way and it couldn't fit in the garage.
"Uh Luke...." dierks said putting it in park.
"She left........"

****Kells POV****

I was playing beer pong. I was having a blast. I knew I was probably more drunk than I should be. I felt my phone vibrating I pulled it out to see Luke's face. I ignored it and put it away. Not even 1 minute later it was going again. I got pissed and left the table to answer it.

"Hello?" I said.
"Where the hell are you?!" He said angry.
"I'm at a party with my team mates"
"Kells come home I love you and I'm sorry."
"Luke I need time!"
"Kelly...."
"I'll get a room and then I'll get a small apartment... in sorry Luke...
"Please don't..."
"Bye...."

I hung up I felt the tears coming. I decided to leave and go find a hotel room.

**********

*2 weeks later*
*lukes pov*

I was home for a few days. I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with the boys it was around 10pm. I did text kells every day. It was so hard be apart

Me: so what are you doing?
Kells💜: laying in bed watching tv
Me: wish I was there 😘
Kells💜: haha, I know.
Me: so are we together or what? I just want to fuck you so bad kelly
Kells💜: we aren't together Luke:(

I laid there thinking. I texted my brother inlaw.

Me: hey man. Could you come over and listen for the boys? I need to run out real quick.
Ben: give me like 20 mins. Are you ok?
Me: I just need to go check on kelly....
Ben: Luke.....
Me: I get it I'm an idiot but I love her please! I need to go
Ben: of course I'll come over for you. See ya soon.

I went and got the boys ready and tucked in. By the time I was done the bell rang. I ran down and let him in.

"Thank you!" I said.
"You're welcome.... you know your sister would kill you right."
"I know...."

I ran upstairs and put on jeans and a tee shirt I grabbed a hat and sprayed cologne on. I went down and put my boots on.

"Shit man enough cologne?" He asked.
"I'll be back soon."
"Don't stay out all night." He said laughing as he turned the tv on.
"No promises"
"Luke:...seriously don't sleep with her" he said.

I walked out. I drive the 25 mins. I wa sitting outside the apartment building. Her lights were on.... I took a deep breath. I got out and went in... I waited for the elevator. I took it to the 5th floor... I walked down the hall. 507 on the right. I knocked. It took her a minute but she opened it. She was in yoga shorts and a cut off. Her hair was in a messy bun.

"Luke..." she said. You could tell she's been crying. I went in and shut the door.
"What are you..." I started kissing her. I pushed her against the wall.
"Shhhh." I said.

***ADULT SCENE ***

She took my shirt off and threw it on the couch. My hands traveled under her shirts and unhooking her bra. I took her shirt off and her bra fell off. I started rubbing her breast. She bit my lip as I twisted her nipples. Her nails dug into my back.

We made our way to the bedroom. I pushed her down on the bed. She pulled me down with her. She fumbled to get my belt undone. She unhooked it and unbuttoned my pants. I kicked my boots off while we made out. I stood up and took my jeans and socks off.

I took her shorts off. I started kissing her neck and worked my way down to her hips. I grabbed the one side of her thong with my teeth and brought it down, I did the same with the other side. Her hands were tugging in my hair.

I went down on her and pushed my tug up into her. He let out a huge moan. I did that until she started begging for me.

"Lukeeeee oh lukeeee fuck me baby." She moaned.

I lined my hips up with hers and stuck my cock in forcefully. She screamed. I started thrusting in and out of her. She screamed my name.

"Faster Luke!" She then moaned at the top of her lungs. I did as she asked. She  was screaming and moaning. I pulled out whenever I was close to cumming.

She sat up and finished me off with her mouth. She swallowed and I moaned. We both collapsed on the bed. She was in my arms. We laid there in silence for about an hour.
**End Scene**

"Well I guess I should get to bed..." she said.
"Okay darling you can sleep."
"Uhm...." she said looking at me.
"Oh right...." I kissed her forehead and got dressed. I grabbed my shirt in the living room and left... I went to my truck. I punched the side and started kicking the tires. I leaned against it looking up to her window. A few seconds later she was closing the blind in the living room. She looked at me. I just fell to the ground. I was a mess... she didn't even come out. I got into my truck and started punching the steering wheel.

I started driving.... then Our song came on. I punched the stereo breaking the screen. I just didn't want to live anymore if I couldn't have her... I didn't want to start just having one night stands with her and fucking whenever we needed someone... but if that's the only way I can be with her so be it....

**********