i.

"Tae, can you stop shouting into my ear?" Jisoo asked mock-exasperatedly to the phone as she waited for all the other passengers to disembark the plane. From the other side of the phone, the younger Kim pouted.

"Noona, don't be so mean. I haven't seen you in 2 years."

She giggled a bit. "And you'll see me in a few minutes. By the way, is Seokjin-oppa with you?"

The brown-haired boy checked his Rolex then the cars in the waiting area, noting that the eldest was running late with the click of his tongue before responding. "He's on the way." Then Taehyung chuckled. "Hopefully. And don't worry about your baggage, we've got that covered."

All the while they were conversing, Jisoo was strolling towards the arrival hall, listening to her younger brother just talk about any and everything she's missed about their home. It had been a hard decision for her to pursue her studies in medicine in New York but it would've been better in the long run, and now she was going to see her brothers again. Jisoo would prefer to forget the processes that she would have to undergo to be recognized as a doctor in Korea but it had to be done.

Almost as soon as she went out of the door, she was crushed into the arms of a tall man. Jisoo was about to speak until she recognized the face of her younger brother with a smile.

"Yah! How dare you grow taller than me, Kim Taehyung!"

The familiar box-shaped smile instantly made her feel at ease as she wrapped her arms around him, unbelieving at the changes 2 years had done to him. Taehyung immediately buried his face into her black hair, happy to see his sister again.

"I missed you so much, Ji-noona."

Jisoo giggled while tightening her grip somewhat. "I missed you too, Taehyungie."

The sound of someone whistling made them move apart, Taehyung deciding to place his hand on the small of her back while Jisoo looked around to see who it was.

"You look almost as pretty as me, Jisoo."

The voice made her squeal in happy recognition, and it came from behind them. 2 tall men were smiling at them, the taller one had honey blond hair while the other had black hair under his cap, a box of chicken in his hands.

"Jin-oppa! Hoseok-oppa!"

They chuckled when the girl tackled the older Kim in a tight hug, opting to give Hoseok a wave and high five. Taehyung was quick to join in hugging Seokjin, who pretended to push them off.

Hoseok used to be one of her closest friends since their cousin Namjoon introduced him to them in high school. He also turned out to be the best friend of her ex-boyfriend, the one she still refuses to name since it still stung. Looking at him now, Jisoo realized he hadn't changed that much compared to her brothers. "You haven't grown any taller, have you?"

The brunette hit Hoseok's arm with a pout. "It hurts to see my younger brother taller than me, don't put salt in the wound."

The men burst out laughing at the statement while Jisoo kept looking back and forth between them, looking through the changes and seeing the boys she still loved 2 years ago.

"Well," Seokjin said while he pushed Taehyung's arms away from him but kept Jisoo firmly attached to him. "We should go home now, we still have to eat dinner."

"That's the only thing that's important to you, hyung." The youngest of the siblings zinged.

The blond glared at him briefly before smiling down at his sister. "You do know that you're important to me too?"

Jisoo smiled smugly. "Whether you like it or not."

"Atta girl." He remarked rather proudly before he led them to the car, relaxed in what seemed like ages. But slowly, the fear for her safety started creeping into his bones again.

He's already sent her away once, they should be more than able to protect her now.

Hopefully.