Freaking crazy-ass Ex's

We returned to school and started the new semester with a few minor bumps along the way. What was I saying? A lot of significant bumps, namely Scarlett's ex Micha.

Let's see, he showed up at her work, classes, dorm, on our dates, at the movies, and any other place he could show. It was getting out of hand. This guy doesn't know when to quit.

The worst was one night after I took her back to her dorm. I gave her a kiss goodnight, and she went up to her room. She opened her door and yelled for Kacey, her roommate, "Kace, I'm back!" She felt a draft and noticed the window opened.

"Kaceeee! It's twenty degrees outside! Why did you leave the window open?" She walked over to shut the window when she noticed a muffling sound coming from the bathroom.

She opened the door to see Kacey tied up in a chair with duct tape over her mouth, "What in the world?"

Kacey's eyes widened, and she tried to yell, but it was tricky with the duct tape over her mouth. Scarlett turned to see Micha come after her, and she ducked out of the way. He had a knife in his hand, and he chased after her. She ran around the bed, and Micha went after her. She climbed over the bed as he caught her leg.

She kicked him and scrambled to her feet. He got up, and she picked up a chair, using all her strength to throw it at him, causing it to break through the window and fall to the ground.

I had walked back when I heard the glass shattered, and the chair came flying out of the window. Then I heard screaming. I ran back to the building and rang every buzzer until someone buzzed me in. I grabbed my phone and hit a name on it. I ran as fast as I could up to her room.

Micha lunged at Scarlett, and she threw up her arms in defense as he took the knife and slashed her arm. She grabbed her arm and backed away, trying to find something to wrap her arm. She grabbed a paperweight off her desk and threw it at him, hitting him in the head and pushed him over, quickly running into the bathroom, locking the door.

He got up and slammed into the door as she helped loosen Kacey's ropes and removed the duct tape from her mouth.

"Scar! Lookout," Kacey screamed.

Micha broke open the bathroom door and grabbed Scarlett by the hair, dragging her out of the bathroom. She struggled in his grasp, "You think you can get away from me, bitch. Think again."

He slammed her head into the floor, knocking her out. I ran as fast as I could up to her story, then I heard footsteps behind me.

"Matt!" It was Drew along with Junior and Elijah.

"Hurry," I yelled, never turning around. The guys were hot on my heels as we reached her door. The bastard had locked it.

Kacey ran and jumped on Micha to keep him from hurting Scarlett, and he shoved the knife in her side and pulled it out. That caused her to grab herself and fall to the floor.

I tried to bust open the door, then Drew kicked it open. We ran into the room to see Micha about to plunge the knife into Scarlett. I dove at him, knocking him away from her and the blade out of his hand.

We struggled as he tried to get the knife, and punches got thrown as Elijah and Junior tended to the girls. Drew kicked the knife away and helped me subdue Micha.

"Motherfucker, hold still," Drew said, putting him a sleeper hold until he stopped struggling and passed out.

"Matt call 911," Junior shouted.

I called 911 and gave them the information. We worked on trying to get the bleeding to stop on the girls. Junior and Drew packed Kacey's wound in her side. Elijah and I tied a tourniquet around Scarlett's arm to apply pressure on it so she wouldn't lose any more blood.