chapter 8

Normal pov.

In the middle of the night a  boy with brown gravity defying hair was standing infront gate of his rain guardian house,he use his mist flame so no one could notice him being there.
  And then suddenly his right hand was covered with lightning flames with combination of sky flames to make it stronger.he raised his hand and  Yamamoto's house where covered by a green with a mix of orange barrier.
Only the one who create it can see the barrier.

Satisfied at his work.
He sigh in relief .

'*sigh* good thing I got here first before Mascherato men arrived.
With this barrier Im sure they will be protected and no one can disturb their party I also use illusion to prevent them from seeing what happening outside the barrier '

Inside the house takeshi's and his Father's friends are in there.
Including tsuna's other gardians.
Well ecxept for hibari you know already why. mukuro only come because he dont want to let  chrome go by herself .lambo was staying  in takeshi's house for the time being.kyoko invite ryohei and he extremly accepted it.hayato? He was forced to come to the party.

Before tsuna left well I mean hide he hear there laughter and happy talking.

Tsuna smile bitterly.

'I will do my best so no one can destroy this party..
Well then it's time for me to go..I hope the fight will be over before the party ends. '

Tsuna sigh and put his hood on .covering half of his face and started to walk away.

....
At the party
....

"Oya?Did I just felt something odd "

Mukuro whisper to himself while slowly open the window but see nothing.

"Maybe it was only my imagination"

he close the window and walk towards his dear chrome who where cutely munching her food.

"Kufufu,cute~"

Mukuro said .
And chrome just look at him confused.
"Hn?"

"Mukuro!chrome! Come over here ! Father want you to taste his new version of sushi!"

Takeshi said while waving at them.

"C-coming,"
"Kufufufu~"

They said and both of them joined the happy crowd.

....

Tsuna was Hiding under a huge tree his not using his mist flame anymore .he already use so many flames and he need to save the rest for the upcaming enemy attack.

His HI suddenly  rung wildly

He became alert and prepare his Gloves...

But the thing he dosent know.
Mascherato himself was already apearing on his back while tsuna was busy observing his front  surroundings.

"Kukuku~"

Its to late for him to realize as mascherato swang his scythe at tsuna's direction.
Luckly tsuna imedietly activate his HDW mode as he use his lightning flame to shield himself from mascherato's attack.

"Mascherato!"

Tsuna growls and the sky flame on his four head and gloves burst.

"Kukuku~ kombawa decimo!
I came here to great you~"

Mascherato said.and slowly move his scythe away.

Tsuna just glare at him.

" dont worry~ I did not come here to fight you cause
Like I said ..my mens will"