Chapter 10

Normal pov.

Hayato was listening at his teacher lesson with a bored face.
Tired at the nonsense lecture he put his head on his desk and stare at the empty chair where the brunnet always sitting.

'its been a days ,did something happened to him?'

Hayato thought.

'w-wait why I'm so worried I only just meet him right?,'

He sigh and closed his eyes.

'The weather is nice  right hayato?'

'hai'

A small smile form on his lips
Remembering what tsuna said.

'seriously it's so rare for me to answer such a simple question,
When somebody ask me I feel irrated and just throw them a glare but tsuna,for some reason I feel at ease when I'm with him, somewhat, inside of me tells that his more than just A stranger.Like
his something ,,important very,very important."

A flick of light suddenly appear at hayato's dark vision,
Images flowed on his mind, and there he saw his self smiling brightly  infront of a person,
But hayato could not identify who's that person is,for some reason that person face was coverd by a thick mist.

'The weather is really nice for a picknick ,right tenth?'
'Un! Thanks for bringing me here hayato!it really help me relax from those hellish paperwork'
'Anything for you tenth!'

.
.

His eyes quickly wide open ,
He stand up from his chair ,could not believe what he just saw .

'w-who w-was that?..and tenth?'

The hall class was looking at him even takeshi woke up from his nap because of the sudden movement.

"I-is there something wrong Gokudera-kun?"

The teacher ask a little bit of frightened bacause of her student sudden action.

But hayato did not answer,
He just 'tsk' and sit down with a scowling face.leaving the confused teacher and classmates.

'what's up with hayato?'
Takeshi thought.

.
.
.
The bell rung and the class is over,as usual takeshi drag hayato and chrome out of the classroom fallowed by kyoko.

"Tsk, would you stop doing that already!"

Hayato glared at takeshi and took his hand away from his grip.

"Kufufu~ hayato is right,would you stop dragging my dear chrome? She's mine and nobodies allowed to touch her but me."