Chapter 15

(A/ please dont kill me aFter Reading this ! (>0<))

Normal pov.

"I wont lose to  you"

Tsuna said as his eyes darkened.

"Ho~Go die in vain then"

...

After Mascherato said that, he automatically attacked tsuna with  his weapon. But as Tsunawas powerless Right now he was easily caught by the unmasked man's attack.

He was thrown against a huge wall, leaving a huge crack on it.

Tsuna hissed at the pain and stood up, eyes still dark.

"Kuku~ still not giving up are you?"

And again he began to attack tsuna countless times, he was thrown at  diferent directions like a rag doll and got many cuts because of Mascheratos sharp Sycthe.

But even though Tsuna's wounds where already too deep and it was almost  like he already bathed in his own blood, he still trying to stand up.

"He~ not fighting back,
Kuku~ Then say good bye to the world Vongola This time you will never see the light again! "

He unleashed all his flames on his Sycthe  and smiled evilly while quickly appearing on the decimo's sight, he raised his weapon and swung it towards the brunette.

Then

Unexpected events that Mascherato never knew will happen.

Decimo's eyes suddenly glowed back to its orange one and it was lighter than before, a lot colder and sharper, giving him a little chill.

"Natsu"

'Gao!'

Mascherato's eyes widened .
His flames where suddenly blocked by a powerful force coming from the brunnette .

'Wait no.If it was not from him,then who?!'

"Gao!"

When the orange flames disappeared a lion cub suddenly revealed itself.

Mascherato repeatedly swung his weapon at the brunette but his attack was only stopped by an unseen  barrier.
Making it useless.

"It's no use"

Tsuna finally spoke.

The events looked like it's been reversed. this time, tsuna pointed his hand at his opponent and blew his sky flame at mascherato.
Mascherato easily evaded the flames and swung mist and night flames towards its target.

But the flames were blocked again by the  fiery lion cub.

Leaving no choice, he disappeared from the decimo's sight .using his mist flame he turned his body transparent.
But luck seems to be on Tsuna's side now, when Tsuna easily caught his arms before he can leave and punch him with his flaming fist and kick him ,enough to make him gasp in pain.

"Khu-!''

Wasting no second Natsu  roared at him with a flame coming from its mouth.
Mascherato quickly covers his hand in flames to activate a barrier to cover himself from the lion cub's Fire , unfortunately, Natsu's attack was still able to break his barrier.

Now he was the one who was thrown .
He suddenly felt a crack on his stomach and a light came out from his mouth.

'Could it be?!! That's impossible! the bottle is broken!'?