Chapter 11

Normal pov.

Explosions, gun shots,and clashes of   weapons.
That's what you can hear inside the Nanimori Middle School.

Over there you can see two silhouettes jumping and running in an inhuman speed while exchanging attacks on one another.

The man in a mask activated his flames as his scythe was slowly covered by an indigo mist.
He swung his large weapon at the direction of the infant while the infant did not waste any second and directly activated his sun flames using his gun and shot at the upcoming mist flames .
The two flames meet, creating a big explosion and a strong wave, causing the two people to move away from each other.

"Kuku~
Is that all you got Hitman"

The man in the mask smirked inside his disguise and stood up properly.

The infant just "tsk"

The masked man prepared his weapon again and then attacked the infant, but before he can reach him, the infant disappeared from his position and appeared on his back. The infant was about to shoot him when a black shadow suddenly appeared in front of him and aimed a slash with a black sword on the infant neck, fortunately the infant was able to block it by transforming Leon into a steel shield.

"Reborn-sensei!"

7 people run towards the infant but stop when the unknown shadow disappeared from Reborn's side and reappeared in front of them.

"All of you, stay away from him!"

Reborn warned.

but it was already too late.

The shadow threw his big  black flames on them, creating huge explosions.

Thick dust covered the area,
The shadow smirked at the sight he just made. He slowly turned around and walked towards his master,
But...

"Where do you think you're going .. Herbivore"

As the thick dust slowly disappeared, you can clearly see 3 men standing there unscathed ,while the two men where carrying the two unconscious girls .

"Kufufu~ I don't know what kind of magic tricks you just did but that was surely an amazing one. But you had the wrong audience."

Mukuro looked at the unconscious Chrome on his arms, eyes covered by his hair and a very dark aura roaming around him.

"You hurt my precious Chrome, and for doing that ,you need to be punished~"

Mukuro gently put down Chrome on the ground and took his Trident from his back.

But before he could attack, Ryohei grabbed his shoulder.

"Don't take the fun all by yourself"

He said without his Extreme.

Mukuro turned around and looked at his 4 comrades.

Yamamoto was smiling darkly with his katana on his shoulder.
Gokudera was glaring at the enemy while lighting his dynamites, Ryohei took his hand from his shoulder and also put Kyoko down on the safe area.
But Hibari?

Ah, he just went first, passed them and took all the fun by himself.

"Oi, Hibari wait for us!"

Ryohei ran after him followed by Takeshi and Hayato,leaving Mukuro behind.

Thick marks appear on his head.
"Kufufu,I was suppose to be the first to attack,that Skylark,
Kufufu~
Chibi-sensei"

Reborn looked at him.