11

"Why is she hurting herself?"

"You really wanna know?"asked Ana as I asked her that question.

"Yes. Even I want to know it."said Ryan.

"So listen"said Ana as we both listened what she said,"You already know that Alma was killed and killed by her beloveds. So the reason why Alma is hurting herself is she regrets what she did in the past."

"She regrets the past?"asked Ryan.

"She regrets killing Richard and Zara?"I asked.

"No! She regrets meeting them! Dumbo! Why would a evil spirit regret taking it's revenge? She is ashamed of having a friendship with such people. Sometimes she feels happy and sometimes penitence is within her. The blood that comes out of her eyes indicates the loneliness and sorrow she felt in the past years. If she would have been alive then she would have been 116 years old at the present! She died hundred years ago when she was just sixteen. Alma feels a deep remorse whenever she thinks about Richard and Zara. The flames of anger rage in her heart just by listening their names. She would have already took us down if it had not been this day. She hates when someone talks about her past. Today she is calm so I thought that I could tell you more about her." completed Ana as she heaved a sigh.

"Oh! So that is the reason of her being this way. Poor her!"I said.

"I told you to be like a stone not to melt like an ice cube, Isa!"yelled Anastasia.

Yes, she told or I should rather say, ordered me not to melt my heart for that evil who troubled a lot of persons. But I felt sad for that girl. She was not the same from birth. Sometimes, I thought that she was innocent but I couldn't ignore that she was the reason for the sadness of this school. The reason for the killings, evilness, the reign of Satan and all of it.

"What should we do now?"asked Ryan.

"That's a big problem! Today, we can't lay a hand on Alma and finish her."said Anastasia with  a boring look on her face.

"Lets go to the graveyard where Alma found Richard and Zara killing that girl."I suggested with a my eyes filled with curiousness.

"Really? You wanna go to the graveyard and play with the ghosts?"asked Ana, jokingly.

I was filled with anger. I wanted to know more about Alma and Ana was there making fun of me.

"If you don't wanna go there then tell me! I will go there alone!"I yelled.

"Looks like you made the princess angry, Ana."said Ryan as he approached me and said,"I'll go with you, Isa!"

Ana rose from the bench and said,"Isa, I was just joking. I'll go with you. Lets go."

I was delighted and we started heading towards the graveyard. Alma again started following us but as soon as we got out of the school, she stopped and this time I knew the reason. She couldn't come out of the school. 

We already knew where the graveyard was as we traveled through time to know the cause of Alma's death. Things were in the same condition as they were in Alma's time. Nothing had changed. So the path of the graveyard, even after hundred years was known to us.

We were rushing towards the graveyard as we were going through different lonely streets. There were people but they didn't seem alive. They were alive but still were dead. The leaves were green but it looked like as if they were painted green and the real color of the leaves was black. Everything seemed black. The streets, the clouds, the leaves, the peoples' clothes, the houses, the way and the destiny; everything seemed black as if there was a funeral ceremony of the whole community! It looked as if people were here on the funeral ceremony of a hundred persons! The atmosphere was painted with sorrow and grief, the grief that everyone bore in their hearts.