14

I hated sleeping in the Room No.13!

I bid goodbye to Ana and Ryan and headed to my room. I was trembling with fear just at the thought of going in that cursed room again. Ryan and Ana insisted on coming with me to my room but I told them I could go by myself. I should have brought 'em here with me. I stood in front of the door and put my hand on the doorknob and shut my eyes. I turned the doorknob and opened the door. Nothing happened! I pushed it open and went inside. I went towards the washroom and looked inside. I got in and looked in the mirror. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I changed my clothes and got out of the washroom.

I yawned. I knew I wanted to sleep. The things that happened today had made me tired. I wanted to sleep but I was afraid to sleep. I was all alone in a haunted room. I just went and laid on my bed. I looked at the ceiling and I saw Alma sitting on the fan and she was still having that ball with her. Actually, that head. I saw her pulling the eyes out from that head. She threw them outside the window. I was having a sensation of vomiting the food I consumed. The blood shed was all Alma did. She then took her knife out and started stabbing the middle of the head. Stains of blood were covering Alma's face. She started peeling the skin out! Even worse, she started slicing that head and when she was done, she drank some blood and threw it out! It looked so creepy and brutal. 

I closed my eyes. Suddenly, my sleep vanished! I was not sleepy anymore. It seemed as if someone took my sleep away from me. I took turns in the right and in the left. Still no sign of slumber. Time passed and I looked at the alarm clock kept on the drawer besides my bed. It was 12:01, a.m. I got out of my bed and went towards the window. I opened it and looked outside. A cool breeze went through my hair. I realized something. The air was wet. My face felt wet as the breeze stroke it. I rubbed my hand on my face to check what it was and it turned out to be blood. What blood!

I looked up and noticed that on the window of the room above my room , the dead body of a boy dangled. I screamed but I knew no one would listen me. I kept staring at that body. Its head was broken and eyes wide open. Even in the darkness I could see clearly. I felt someone pulling my hair. I knew her. Alma. 

Suddenly, the door slammed open and Ana and Ryan appeared. Ana pulled out her sword and slashed Alma but Alma disappeared and Ryan pulled me towards him. I looked for Alma and found her on the window sill. 

Anastasia went towards her and again tried to hit her with her sword but Alma dodged. 

Alma's eyes were as red as blood and she yelled,"Who told you to discover my past?!! Who told you to meet those deceivers!? Who told you to go to the graveyard?! Now! I will destroy the school first and then I'll destroy you!!"

Alma's spirit vanished. 

I saw Anastasia falling on the floor as she said,"This is bad! She will kill all of them! All of them!"

Alma was on her way to kill and destroy the school. The boy whose body I found was the first victim of this mission. I was terrified. The day of Alma being calm got over as 12 midnight marks the beginning of a new day, I realized.

Ryan asked with a horrified expression on his face,"What should we do now?"

"Of course, destroy Alma before she destroys us!"I yelled in full determination. I was determined to bring Alma down. If she would not be destroyed then this school would turn out to be a tragic story that no one would forget. 

Ana stood up and said,"We have to gather all the things required to bring Alma down."

"What are they?"I asked.

"Holy water, Diana's spirit, the Room No.13, my sword, the Holy Cross, our determination and will!"she replied.

"We have everything!"the three of us said in unison.

Suddenly, we saw a black cloud appearing in front of us. She was Diana.

She said,"You need help?"

We nodded and thanked Diana. She said,"If I can come here then Richard and Zara can also come here. We need to expel them first!"

"Why?"I asked.

"Because they don't want this school to be happy. They'll try to do everything to stop us."she replied.

"What if Alma and Richard and Zara encountered?"I asked.

"It will result in a deadly end! It shouldn't happen. A fight between three strong spirits! It will result in a deadly war! It could result in the devastation of the whole city!"replied Diana.

I was horror-struck just at the thought of the war. I was also thinking that how difficult it would be to take down three spirits when it was so difficult to destroy even one. This was the time of trepidation. None the less, it was the time of action as well.

Suddenly, we heard a girl screaming in pain. We followed the voice and it was coming from the first floor. We went downstairs and we saw the body of a dead girl lying on the ground. She was having severe burns. Burns that appear when an acid is dropped. We went closer to it and looked closely. The eyes were burnt with acid and the skin was peeled up. It smelled so bad that we felt the need of covering our noses. The doer of this thing was Alma. She did this. Alma was totally insane. She had to be insane as she was an evil spirit. We heard another scream and then another. It looked as if the school was no more a school but a slaughter house. 

Suddenly, a question popped out of my mind and I asked,"Why does Alma kill everyone so brutally?"

<><>

Hey dear readers! Today, I updated two chapters, 13 and 14. Why does Alma kill everyone so brutally?Think and tell me. Till then bye bye!