26

Suddenly the black thing stopped in front of me and I got lost in the darkness.

Anastasia

That black shadow went right inside Isa and her satanic cross shined brightly. I saw Ryan flying into our direction. He was tended, it was written right on his face. Black shadows started hovering Isabella as she looked at the ground. She looked up above and what I saw made me scream,"Isabella! No!"

Her eyes were all red and blood was flowing out of them, rapidly. Her face was covered with bruises and scars as she looked at us with her slit mouth. Her mouth was slit from right ear to the left just like the legend of Kuchisake Onna, I read once. Her teeth were peeking through the slit that she had on her mouth. Her wrists were bleeding and her head was broken. Her whole body was covered in bruises which I didn't know how she got. She opened her mouth and turned her gaze towards me and screamed in a high pitched voice that was deafening,  as blood splashed out of her mouth. It looked as if she was giving us blood instead of water which we needed. It looked as if she was sprinkling out blood instead of water. The blood that she was erupting out of her mouth was getting right on our faces. Ryan was not being affected by the blood, not even a single blood stain was there to be seen on his clothes or face. He was a heavenly spirit. But for now, where the evil reigns, nothing could be done. Only the God was there to  help us.

I saw Isabella pulling herself up in the air as she looked at our helplessness and said,"What did I tell you? You'll be destroyed!"

This was not Isabella, this was Alma. Isabella's voice was hoarse like a beast. Moreover, Isabella would never say something like that.

"Alma! Come outta her body!"yelled Ryan as he looked at her with disgust in his eyes.

Isabella looked at him and shouted,"Looks as if the dead lover is worried! Why don't you save her?!"

Ryan was frustrated just on seeing Isa this way, even I was frustrated. He was about to go when a thing struck my brain and I pulled him back. 

"Don't go!"I said, looking at him.

"But why? I wanna save Isabella! She is our life, isn't she?"he said as he let go off my hand.

"I said don't go! It's a trap!"I said, thinking something.

"What do you mean?"he looked at me, confused.

I told him that Alma was planning to do something to us. Even when she was an evil who was having so many demonic powers to contaminate us ,she chose the way to kill us by herself. She wanted to kill us by her own hands just like what she did to the hundreds of students of this academy. She was using Isa as a weapon to kill me. She knew that even if she killed Isa, I would probably be there to contaminate and destroy her. She wanted to kill me first and after me, she would destroy Isabella. I noticed it when I saw her not killing Isabella when she had the chance to kill her just after possessing her. She was a clever spirit but I would definitely destroy her and she would wither where she died. In this school and in the Room No.13.

She just couldn't destroy Isabella right in front of my eyes. I protected her for so long. No matter I knew, Isabella would die someday as she was mortal but she won't die like this. She won't die here. I won't let Alma kill her like that. She won't die right in front of our eyes. 

"Alma, leave her alone!"I shouted as I gripped my sword and pulled my wings out.

Diana looked at me and said,"How will we defeat Alma? Isabella is possessed. Alma is inside her body!"

"We can and we will! We can't let our Isa die!"

Of course, we couldn't let her die. It was an oath of mine to protect her from the evil powers and I was on earth just for this purpose. Nothing other than that was the reason for me to be alive. I was supposed to protect her. It was my duty. But before that, it was my feelings for her as a friend that I cherished. I won't die whatever the situation was. But Alma could be the reason of my death as the time was with her. The environmental and atmospheric conditions were with her. The dead bodies and corpses were with her. She was more powerful than me. At that moment, only two colors could be seen, black and red. Black was everything coated with the red blood. The two colors that were the sign of hell were the only colors to be seen. Only Ryan was the one with the white clothes, a heavenly spirit with the angelic powers. The blood didn't have any impact on him but the place had its worst impact over him.

Suddenly, I felt a big and powerful gust of wind striking me and everything around. There was a sudden change in the atmosphere and the environment. The wind was blowing at the fullest speed as if in a destructive mood that it would destroy everything that came in its way. Blowing everything along with it, but we were not moving. This was a bit strange. When everything was blowing out, how were we supposed to be stiff and be gummed at one place? This girl was planning something dangerous. The corpses which one experienced humanly existence were not moving but the non-living things like the bench, the fountain, the windows, the doors, everything was being taken away by the wind along with it. Was Alma so powerful? Had she gained such power which was able to control the natural things? Was I hallucinating?

The answers to these questions could only be answered by only one person alone. The one who was doing it, Alma.

Abruptly, I remembered something.

It was Isa's birthday and Alma's death day.

Today, it was Friday, the 13th.

<><>

Hey dear readers! Sorry for the late update. Actually, I'm doing one more book along with it. You can find that book on my profile. So, Friday, the 13th, what are you thinking will happen? Think and tell me. Till then bye bye!