34 (The End)

"May you rest in peace"

Isabella

Just after I said those words, black and bloody shadows started bursting out of Alma's soul. She screamed, high-pitched, that was indeed deafening, as she experienced the pain after a hundred years. This was fate. When nothing could cause harm to her in a hundred years, there still was God, he who had the power to make an evil spirit feel the pain and leave this world at once to lead a new life.

Alma's evil dissappered as we set her free to lead a new life and take birth again and all in our sight was a beautiful girl in white. She flew out of the window as she said,"Thank you. I'm going to live a new life."

Hearing those words, I fell on the ground as I felt happiness rushing all through my mind and heart. All I wanted was the happiness of this school and now when Alma had left, everyhting could prove to be stable. I felt a sudden kind of happpiness into the wind as all the blood started to dissappear and as I looked out of the window, I saw the rising of a new dawn which was different than before. I saw the black clouds of gloom and the blood disappear.

"Isa, are you happy?"asked Ryan as he pulled me into a hug.

"Yes, I am."I replied.

Ana came towards us and the three of us shed tears filled with happiness as we knew that it was over.

Suddenly, Diana said,"My mission to bring happiness to this school has been accomplished."

Just after she said that, her black and red clothes turned into white and for the very first time, we saw Diana shedding tears not of blood but true tears of happiness.

She said,"As I have accomplished my mission, I have become a heavenly spirit. Tell me, whatever you want, I will fulfil it."

I said,"Can you bring all the lives back that we lost?"

She looked at me and smiled as she said,"I cannot bring all the lives back but if you sacrifice your Angel-Demon form and Ana sacrifices her Heavenly warrior powers, then it is possible to bring all lives back excluding your granny."

"But why not my granny?"I asked, a bit confused.

"All the students' souls killed in this tragedy roam in this school whereas your granny's soul doesn't roam anywhere. She has already taken birth somewhere else. That's why we can't bring her back."

I understood as she explianed me the whole thing. I would miss my granny so much. She truly loved her Bella.

"Don't worry, Isa. Let's sacrifice our power. We don't need them anymore. What we need is everyone to be happy and alive."said Ana as she put a hand on my shoulder.

We both stood together and held Diana's hands. We gave her our swords and she chanted some hymns as our bodies began to glow. Slowly and slowly, our heavenly powers started to fade away and with that we bid farewell to Diana.

Diana helpled us a lot. Even after being evil, she was good. She did everyhting she could to bring salvation to us and to this school as well. She was our savior as well.

I thought something as I looked at Ana.

I asked her as I felt a sudden emotion of happiness overwhelming me,"She said excluding my granny. Does that mean Ryan is...?"

She hopped and didn't let me complete and said, "Back"

We searched for him and he ran out of the room as we chased him. We passed through the hallway of the hostel and found everyone talking and playing with each other for the very first time and what attracted me the most was that no one was depressed and sunk into gloom. We kept on chasing him. We didn't know where he was going. He rushed out of the hostel building towards the garden and the trees were not sad and the environment was not sad. Everyhting and everyone was filled with happiness and I made a promise to myself that I would never let anyone steal away what's dear to me and that was, the happiness of everyone. The happiness that everyone deserves

Ryan challenged us as we chased him,"Catch me if you can!"

"Of course, we can!"we both yelled in unison as we sped.

We were nearing him and as we neared, I felt a sudden kind of happiness that I would be able to to touch the human Ryan again. This was the best thing that had happened. After all the lies, all the pain, all the gloom; finally there was the time when I could be happy one more time. From the moment I took birth, I was surrounded by grief. I lost my parents and my granny. I was never so fortunate to get the love of my parents which is one of the best things of this world.

But I knew, from now on, I would be having a family. My school and my friends were my new family and no one could separate us. No matter what the situation, I would always be living a happy life and I would keep supporting the ones who are dear to me and the ones whom I love from the core of my heart.

I was pleased to see everyone happy and I saw my teacher, Ms Albertine talking to one of the teachers of the school. She was also looking happy.

At last, we caught him as we fell on the green grass and laughed.

As soon as I touched Ryan, all my happiness started to come out in the form of tears. I never experienced such happiness before.

We stood as Ryan hugged me and said,"Isa, are you crying again?"

"You truly cry too much"said Ana as she looked at me.

Ryan and Ana brushed the tears off my face with their hands and Ryan said,"I don't have the capability to see you crying again. So, don't cry, Isa."

"You proved that you are a crybaby"said Ryan and with that I laughed.

We pulled each other together and we were ready to experience a whole new and happy world.

Well, I truly was a crybaby!

<><>

Hey dear readers, this is the last chapter of this book. 

I hope you enjoyed this weird journey. Well, I too enjoyed telling all of you the story of Isabella Gray and her friends.  I never expected this book to hit 7K reads. It truly was a great response from all of you. Thanks again for cooperating with me and reading this book till the end. Time to say goodbye.

I will soon publish more books in the horror genre. I hope of getting good response from all of you.

I plan to publish a Q/A chapter after this chapter in which, I'll ask questions regarding the book and you'll have to answer it. The one who'll answer all questions correct will get a follow from me and a shout out.

Thank you so much for reading this. I love ya all!

AnimeWings