25

"You'll die!"

"Is that so? You're the one who will be destroyed!"yelled Anastasia as she pushed her blade right in the stomach of the girl who said those words.

The three of them were losing their power as more dead bodies were standing up and gaining the evil power. The more they attacked, the more dead bodies stood in front of them to block their path. The dead bodies were indeed killed in the best manner a butcher could imagine. All torn and broken. Someone's neck was not in the right place while someone's inner body parts were visible. The one thing common in all of them was the blood. It looked as if they had bathed in a bloody bathtub. All of them were filled with a rotting dead smell and the night didn't seem to end. The restlessness and the helplessness of the dead bodies could be seen as they attacked like ghouls to feed on the two persons alive. 

Some of them crawled like insects because they were not having any limbs, making a trail of blood as they moved, the blood which was coming out of their broken limbs. Eyes all red and greedy, they attacked and got destroyed soon after. Moving corpse.

It was as if they was a 'Corpse Party' out here. A lot of them were struggling to destroy the two persons whom they saw alive. The atmosphere was filled with the smell of fresh blood and rotten flesh. The once they destroyed just now, were rotting and some insects were feeding on them. It was not a scene to be seen often. The three of them were realizing that destroying them won't do anything as the number was continuously increasing. It was turning out to be a waste of time which was so precious at that time.

Anastasia was thinking something in her mind as well as she was destroying the dead bodies. Suddenly she stopped and said,"I have an idea!"

"What?"

"We have to leave them here and now!"she screamed as she pulled herself up in the air.

"Why? How can we leave them here? We have to destroy them!"said Isabella, confused.

"Just do what I say! Fly and follow me!"yelled Anastasia at her.

"Alright, don't get angry."said Isabella as she flew in the air.

Diana also pulled herself up and followed them. 

They were flying in the hostel's corridors. Anastasia pointed to a window that was at the other of the corridor and said,"We have to get out of that window and fly outside."

She moved into the direction as the two others followed her. Below them were a number of 'walking dead' who were raising their hands up in the air so that they could catch the three flying above them. 

Anastasia broke the window glass and flew outside and the other two followed her. 

Isabella

What was she thinking? Leaving the corpse like that was not a good idea.

Meanwhile, what I saw made me scream in awe. As I flew outside the hostel's sixth floor, I saw a number of dead bodies who were now standing and roaming all around the garden and the school campus. This scene I once saw in a zombie movie, where the zombies were thousands in number. The dead bodies were in hundreds, I could see it from up above. The whole place was painted red with blood. The trees, walls, benches, the fountain, the school gate, the infirmary door and the ground; everything looked as if that someone had dipped everything in blood and used it as a decoration for the corpse. It was all a bloody hell.

We were used to it.

The dead bodies were looking like some insects as I saw them from above. Crawling like insects, they looked at us. The school had turned to a graveyard. Far more than just a graveyard.

I finally asked Ana,"What were you thinking? Why did you want us to leave them there?"

"Listen to me carefully. They are connected to Alma, right?"she said.

"Yes, so what?"we replied,confused.

"You two are brainless! Two dumbasses! Listen to me carefully. They will eventually fade away if we destroy Alma. We already know that we have to destroy Alma then why do we need to fight those creepy crawlies and waste our time? Do you both get what I mean?"she asked.

After that we realized how clever Ana was. Well, I think that we two were dumb enough not to understand such a simple thing! Literally, dumb.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked as I yawned.

"What? First, tell me, why the hell are you yawning at such a time when we need to destroy Alma?"yelled Ana and I could that she was getting angry.

"We haven't slept, I don't know from how many days! It's obvious to yawn!"I yelled back.

"I understand that but how the hell don't you know what we are gonna do!? Of course, we are going to destroy Alma, Isabella!"shouted Ana at my dumbness.

We used much power and now we were losing it so we decided that we should go to the schools building's rooftop. After deciding it, we fled to the school building. It was such a pain. 

We stood there and looked around as the thin air filled with agony danced with our hair. Seeing death and destruction was a thing common these days. Take one step and there's a dead body. Take another and then there are two or more. 

I turned back to normal, abandoning my angelic as well as demonic form. I looked around and I saw a white light beam coming towards me and suddenly I noticed that he was Ryan. He was coming towards me as he shouted,"Isabella! I'll protect you!"

What did he mean? He was already protecting me.

I then suddenly noticed that a black light beam followed him and collided with him as it blocked his path. What was that?

"Isa! It's her! Watch out!"shouted Ryan as he signaled me.

Suddenly the black thing stopped in front of me and I got lost in the darkness.

<><>

Hey dear readers! Think and tell me what is going to happen to Isabella? Till then bye bye!