24

"Holy crap!"

How were the dead bodies standing up like this? I looked around and saw the dead bodies, one by one, standing up and looking up at us with deadly eyes. 

"Someone is controlling them."said Ana.

"There's only one person who can do it! Alma!"said Ryan looking at the dead bodies.

How could I forget her? Even the rotten dead bodies were standing up. Before I could think anything, Ana screamed,"We have to destroy them!"

"No, we can't!"I shouted back, realizing that even if the students are dead, we couldn't lay a hand on them.

"Yes, we have to destroy them. If we don't do it now, more of the dead bodies will be controlled by Alma. We need to destroy them, Isa, even if we don't want to..."said Ana, feeling helpless.

"I understand."I replied as I smiled at her.

I pulled out my sword and shouted,"I'm coming, Alma!"

Ryan was out of this plan as he was a heavenly spirit. Anastasia, Diana and I were the three who were to destroy those 'Walking Dead'.

Ryan went out of the room to find Alma and the source from where the energy is coming which was empowering the dead bodies.

A girl with torn and bloody clothes, a bent neck and a broken jaw rushed towards me, having a devilish smile on her face. I knew an innocent creature hid inside that evil face. Filled with regret, I pointed the holy sword right at her and slashed her body to pieces. The whole of her body turned to half with her body parts scattered on the floor, I saw her falling down. I regretted what I did but I had to do it, for this school.

I gripped my sword even tighter than before as more dead bodies made their way towards our direction. We stood together, my back facing the back of the two others. 

"Attack!"yelled Diana.

Attack on what? These girls were neither dead bodies, at least for now, nor were they zombies. They were neither ghouls nor titans. So, what were we doing just then? Were we attacking on all of the monsters of this world or were they none of them? I just left my imagination aside for a while and concentrated on what I was supposed to do just then.

One more deadly thing came to me and that was so completely rotten. The rotting dead smell took control of my nose and I covered my nose. The face was completely throttled and I wasn't able to locate the eyes or the nose, not even the lips. She was lifting her hands up in the air and racing towards me. I quickly slashed her into half. Her left side laid on one side and the right laid on the other. 

"The things that we are doing just now are so completely wrong! We are neither butchers nor we work in slaughter houses!"I shouted as I still swayed my sword to the numerous dead bodies coming towards me.

"That's right but we don't have a choice. We have to cut them through to completely destroy them."said Ana as she slashed a girl with her sword.

"Even I have to use my black magic to destroy them."said Diana as she formed a black ball from her fists and shot it towards a dead body.

Life was fucked up here....

The Author

Isabella, Anastasia and Diana were continuously destroying the dead bodies but the idea of destroying them one on one was turning out to be a bad idea. The number of dead bodies was increasing.

"I guess, we have to multiply our powers."said Ana to the other two.

"That's a good idea."said Diana as she pushed aside a walking dead with her black shadows.

Isabella's satanic cross shined black and red and her chest shined white, revealing her half angel and half demon form. Black and white wings came out all at once. She turned white and black. Her left side white and the right black. Evil and good united as one.

Anastasia's wings came out and she now had two swords with her. Diana became more deadly as she forced her demon-wings to come out from her back and her eyes were shining bloody red. 

"Let's end this thing."said Isabella's right side with an evil grin on her face.

Anastasia swayed her swords in the air and her eyes turned white as she flew in the thin air. She pointed both her swords to a group of the dead bodies and she then attacked and destroyed them all at one as their blood splashed all around the place. 

"Nice."said Diana.

Diana pulled herself up in the air and moved her hands in the air and her shadows came up. She combined them together and formed a huge black and red ball. She threw it right into a group of dead bodies as she said,"Take this!"

Isabella pulled both her swords out as she fluttered up in the air. She stared at the 'walking dead' for a while and then white and black light came out of her body as she slashed a group of dead girls all at once with her swords, making blood splash on the walls and all around the room.

"Finally, I think the job's done."said Isabella as she heaved a sigh of relief.

Anastasia rolled her eyes as she looked at her and said,"Not yet, Isa. There are a lot of dead bodies waiting for us outside this room. We won't ride on the 'wings of freedom' so soon!"

Isabella heaved a deep sigh and with that she gripped her sword and all of them made their way out of the room. 

Dead bodies were already waiting for them as they made their way outside the room. 

"Lets go, Girls!"shouted Isabella as she flew straight into a big group of the dead bodies.

There was something strange about these dead bodies. They were neither laughing nor grinning. Instead of doing that, they were shedding bloody tears out of their eyes. 

It seemed as if they were not completely controlled by Alma. There still was the one inside of them who they used to be when they were alive. 

"What does it mean?"

Before they could conclude anything out of it, the sadness turned to evilness and the dead bodies' eyes turned to red.

"This is not the end, I suppose."said Isa as she gripped her sword.

"Of course, it's the end!"said one of the dead bodies.

"It's your end!"said the other.

"You'll die"

<><>

Hey dear readers! I hope you are liking the weird things that I'm adding in this book. A horror story is supposed to be filled with hymns and possessions and exorcisms. But in my weird imagination, I'm pulling this story to the other side. Well please just tell me, am I doing the right thing? So it's today's question. Think and tell me. Till then bye bye!