12

(The picture in the media is the Satanic Cross. I do believe in God. It's just a part of this chapter.)

"Ryan!What the hell are you doing?!"

"Of Course, protecting you,Isa!"

Suddenly, a shadow appeared in front of him. I realized that the shadow was none other than Diana's. She appeared in front of me and the sword went deep inside her and black-red blood flowed out of her body. As it was an evil sword, she gained energy. 

She shouted at Zara,"Don't you dare lay a hand on the three of them! They are the future of the school. This place can once again be happy if they are alive! Alma can come here, near her grave if they knock her down!"

"Who wants happiness and Alma!? We don't know the meaning of happiness, do we? We don't want it and we won't let anyone spread it again!"yelled Richard.

"I don't want anyone to feel the pain anymore. What if I can't be happy in my life? But I won't let you destroy anyone's happiness anymore!"said Diana with determination.

"You.."yelled Richard as he attacked her. We saw them fighting for us. One was in the favor of killing us and one was against the idea. I was not getting anything. I didn't know what was happening? 

I felt someone's hold on my arm and he was Ryan. He took hold of me and Anastasia and said,"Lets go! Isa! Your life is in danger!"

"But what about Diana?"I asked in a worried tone.

"Don't worry about me! The more they attack me, the more I become strong! I am evil, after all!"said Diana as she signaled me to go "And remember not to encounter any of the spirits you looked before! Don't look at them! They might be angry as you came here and started a fight between the spirits!"

We hugged each other tightly and looked at the ground. We closed our eyes. We ran straight towards the graveyard's gate without even opening our eyes. The wind blew again with a great speed but we didn't let go off each other. We ran and ran till we reached the gate of the graveyard. We got out of the graveyard and ran and as we were running, we panted heavily. We stopped at a distance  from the graveyard, near a tree. We were panting heavily.

"We nearly lost you, Isa!"exclaimed Ryan as he hugged me tightly.

"Truly"said Ana and she hugged me as well.

"We won't let anyone take our Isa away from us. She is ours and she always will be ours."said Ryan rubbing my head.

"Bella, I love you."I heard a voice. Firstly, I was not able to recognize it but later on I realized that it was my granny. Only, my granny called me Bella.

"Granny, where are you?"I asked as drops of tears were rolling down my face. I missed my granny so much. She was a mother, a father, a teacher and everything to me. I loved her so much. She was a source of encouragement, appreciation and kindness. She was always kind to the one who talked to her and sometimes I called her the 'Goddess of Kindness'.

"Look above."I heard it again.

I looked above and found her sitting on a branch of the tree that we were standing near. I saw a white light hovering her. 

Ana looked at her and a drop of sweat trickled down her face as she said,"She's a.... she's a....a....."

"She's a what?"I asked.

"She's a holy spirit."she said.

Ryan and I exclaimed with a shocked impression,"What?!"

"Yes, it's true, Bella."said my Granny and she came down the tree. 

I cried harder and harder. 

"You can't be a spirit! It means that you are no more, Granny!"I exclaimed with sorrow.

Her affectionate hands touched my forehead and she said,"Bella, it's alright. You have such friends who love you and care for you."

"But..."I said as my voice broke and I sniveled as I cried.

"Bella, you are my good girl, right?Don't be a crybaby!"said my granny.

"Everyone says that. Ryan and Anastasia also say that I'm a crybaby!"I said as I smiled a little.

"Grandma, but how did this happen?"asked Anastasia.

"It's a long story."she said.

"Please, tell us. We wanna know it."said Ryan to my Granny.

"Okay, children. I will tell you. But firstly, I wanna tell that I know everything that is happening to Bella."said Granny and a shock wave ran through my.

"How?"asked Ana.

"That is what I'm telling you. Listen well. When Bella was born, her parents and I were so happy. She is my son's first and last child. She gave me the happiness of being a grandma. I was filled with happiness. But after a month or two of Bella's birth, I noticed a strange thing on her back. I noticed a black mark on Bella's back just below her neck was a black and red Satanic Cross. I was terrified to see that. Bella still has that cross on her back. I told your parents that it was the sign of evil and that Bella was cursed but they didn't listen to me."

"I wanna ask one thing. If Bella has that Satanic cross then how is she able to go inside the church?"asked Ana.

"Bella is not a pure Satanic soul. She is a mortal being but the only thing that is different is that she has a birth mark that represents that she is cursed. Her heart is pure like a heavenly angel. Whenever Bella enters a church, because of her good qualities, the power of the God increases and the power of the Satan decreases and the Satanic sign for sometime fades but as soon as she comes out of the church, it appears again. That is why Bella is able to enter the church."said my Granny.

It was a truth. I had a mark on my back but I didn't know what it was.

She continued,"So Bella's parents said that she was totally fine and they didn't believe in such norms and beliefs and that is the reason of their death. Christina and Andrew were fit and fine and suddenly they suffered from cancer. The crucial cancer became the cause of their death. When Bella was five months old, I took her to the Holy Church in the town and  called the priest outside the Church and showed him the Satanic Cross that Bella bore on her back. 

As soon as he looked at the mark, he said,'She is cursed.'

I was so worried but I knew it already. The priest sprinkled some holy water on that mark and the holy water turned to blood and Bella started crying. He then told me the whole thing. He told that Bella was born on January 13 and the day was Friday. He said that a girl, 84 years ago, died and cursed that a girl born on the same day of her death and at the same time would meet the same fate and that girl is Bella. Tears trickled down my face just at the thought of a lovely girl being cursed. 

The priest told me that the Satanic mark on Bella's back would fade away if she defeats the evil soul with the help of her guardian angel. Bella is the one who could bring back again the happiness of Heaven Academy, he told me. I hesitated before agreeing to the priest but he said that if that Satanic mark didn't fade away then Bella would prove to be an end of her loved ones.

How?

<><>

Hey dear readers, I know that this is a bit confusing but don't worry, you'll get. How would Bella be an end to her loved ones?Think and tell me. Till then bye bye.