29

"You're up next!"

I looked at her as she took her slow steps towards me. She was coming closer and closer as I saw her.

Suddenly, she stopped and said with a deadly glare on her face,"Today is your birthday, darling!"

I was numb to hear that. A person should be happy on their birthday but the idea of my birthday sent chills down my spine. 

She looked at me one more time, gravely and said,"It's my death day! The day on which I was sent to hell! The day on which Satan took me and accepted me as a child of his!"

The pain in my body increased. It seemed as if something was piercing inside me and was making its way down my flesh. I was already hurt much, I couldn't stand that pain more. I was unable to scream because of the slit on my mouth. When I tried to speak, my mouth experienced pain as bad as hell. My whole body was having cuts and wounds all over it. I was finding it difficult to breathe. 

She started walking again. This time, her walk was slower than before. She stopped abruptly. I stared at her as tears rolled down from my eyes. She was coming to finish me dead. I couldn't make this school happy. This was my regret.

She shook her head down. Her hair were over her face. Her hands were getting even bloodier than before. She lifted her face up slowly and looked straight in the eyes. I turned numb to see her horrible eyes. She opened her mouth and screamed. A high- pitched scream was it, filled with regret and pain and one thing more, blood. She screamed as she threw blood out of her mouth. 

She lifted her hands up and suddenly a big pot full of hot boiling water appeared in front of me. It was so big that a person could bathe in it. It was filled with hot boiling water.

I asked,"What are you up to?"

She smirked and pushed a chair aside and I saw a girl sitting under the chair that she pushed aside. She was alive. What the heck was happening?

Alma smirked at me one more time as she said,"I kept her alive so that you can see her being killed right before your eyes!"

She laughed and her voice echoed, slashing through the silence.

The girl who was in her hands was the same age as the girl whom she killed before. She was going to die right before my eyes. No matter how hard I tried not to look at her but it was all a failure. My gaze automatically shifted to the side where the girl was being killed.

But what was she going to do with the hot boiling water?

Was she going to cook or boil something so that she could help herself?

She lifted the girl from her hair and threw her right inside that boiling pot. The girl screamed at feeling the unbearable pain as the hot water rushed all over her body and made her feel the burning sensation. Her screams were the things that brought tears to my eyes. She was screaming, the pain filled within her voice.

"No! Don't......don't..do it!"I screamed as I felt a stinging pain rushing through my cells because of the slit.

She pulled that girl out of the boiling water. I noted that the girl was still alive yet all her body parts were severely burned up. Hot and boiling water gives severe burns than fire. 

Alma was about to do something to her even when she was about to die and was badly burnt. Her face was looking like a complete mess and the smell too was as bad as it could be. I looked at the girl and cried tears filled with regret. Was I really a savior?

Alma sat near the girl and slowly she placed her hands on her burnt skin. She now pulled off the burnt skin and the girl screamed in pain. Alma dig her nails inside her burnt skin and pulled the burnt skin out. I wondered why she was alive till now? She was supposed to be dead already after so much of it. Why was she kept alive to experience all the pain?

Alma swayed her hands up and she pulled out.....salt!

What was she going to do with the salt?

Alma looked at me and then at the girl. She opened the lid. She took some of it in her hands and then slowly rubbed it over the girl's wounds! She was not insane, was she? She was rubbing salt on the burns! This is disgracefully painful. It was full of pain.

The girl was still kept alive to feel the pain. She was alive. She was screaming continuously. Her screams were making me paranoid. They were making me feel more pain than my wounds. She was just a ten-year-old girl. 

Alma pulled out a bottle of an acid. She was a spirit, an evil spirit. But still she chose to kill people with her own hand without using any of her evil powers. She didn't use her powers when she killed someone. 

She was all more a butcher than a spirit.

The acid was sulfuric acid that gives the most severe burns. She opened the bottle of the acid and slowly dropped it on the girl. She poured it everywhere on her body. The girl shouted and screamed for help. She screamed and screamed until he voice was heard no more. She bid goodbye to the mercilessness of this cruel world. She should have died earlier so that she didn't have to bear all that pain. 

People were destroyed like some dolls. They were torn here like a rugged cloth. They were broken here like some toy. They were puppets who danced just as their master wished. I had faced this humiliation here and saw many killings with these eyes. 

At times, I was covered in blood and was lying shattered.

At present, I was in the same state. I was broken, lying helpless, shattered surrounded by dead bodies and blood.

Experiencing pain was a normal thing for me now but it was still so painful seeing all those dead boys and girls lying wherever your eyes go.

I was lying here in the darkness as I saw her coming closer...

<><>

Hey dear readers! No question for today as well! I just wanted to put some brutal deaths so I did two chapters having one death each! I hope you're enjoying it *evil smirk*! Bye bye!