27

Today, it was Friday the 13th.

I was horrified just to remember the day of Alma's death and Isabella's birth. Someone's death made someone's birth miserable. I feel so sad for Isa; it was her birthday and she was facing such pain; the pain which was unbearable for anyone. I shed tears filled with regret as I looked at Isabella's pitiful state. She was possessed. Possessed by someone who was the one behind the pain that she was facing. What was the use of this power if I couldn't use it now to protect my friend? But I had to be in patience. If I did something wrong this time then it would prove to be an end to Isa and the future of this school.

I pulled out my sword and took a step forward. Isabella, actually Alma, looked at me as she had an evil smirk on her face.

"Do you think you'll be able to see her again?"she smirked.

Immediately after saying that, she vanished taking Isabella along with her. 

Our surroundings were calm and the atmosphere was back to normal, sadness reigned. Everything around us seemed to be destroyed and it was destroyed as we looked around us. We stared at each other for a while as if we were dumb and then suddenly broke to tears. What were we supposed to do now? We didn't know where Alma took Isabella and what she was going to do with her. She would cause as much pain to Isabella as she can. We had to find her at any cost. 

Ryan stared at his hands for a while and then folded them and said,"She took her away from me! I'm gonna destroy her!"

"Calm down! We'll find her."said Diana as she thought something.

"We can find her!"said Ryan, his eyes all filled with hope.

"How? We can't locate where Alma is! She is more powerful!"I said as I closed my eyes, feeling helpless.

"You can't locate her but a heavenly spirit can. I'll find where Alma is just as I did before."he replied as he smiled and wiped away his tears.

I looked at him in awe and asked,"You did it before! When and why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to tell you but it all happened all of a sudden. When I went to find Alma, I was able to locate her. After a lot of struggle, I found her in our class writing something on the blackboard with blood. The whole classroom was filled with dead bodies which were rotting. Everything inside was destroyed and devastated. When I tried to catch her with a heavenly spell, she quickly rushed out of the window and I followed her. She was going upwards and then she rushed towards Isa. I quickly flew with more speed as I thought surpassing her might save Isabella but I was late. After that, so many things happened that I was unable to tell you what happened. I can locate her."he replied with a smile on his face.

This could prove to be a great help. It was indeed a great help. We had to continue our search to save Isabella.

Ryan pulled out his wings and he flew up above in the sky. Diana and I did the same and flew above the 'walking dead'...

Isabella

I was feeling a sudden pain inside my lungs as if they would stop anytime and that would prove to be an end of me. I didn't know where I was. I was tied by some black shadows. All the strength inside me seemed to be gone somewhere as if it were kicked out of my body by the unbearable pain I just felt. My head was down and I looked around me and stared at the floor which was coated with the redness, the blood. All covered in blood, I tried to look straight and lift my head up but it was a failure. I was not able to move. My body felt numb as if the whole of it was hit hard by a rock or something like that. My mouth was bleeding as I realized that I was having a slit on my mouth. A big slit and I bled so much. I felt like I've already lost much blood, I won't last longer. But I couldn't die! I was supposed to live! 

I once again tried to lift my head up and this time it was a success. I slowly blinked and looked up. I was in my classroom. I tried to speak but it was all in vain. The more I tried to speak, the more the slit sent pain down my body. My whole body was covered with blood which bled from the different wounds I had on my body. Even my eyes were a bit blurry 'cause they were bleeding. I didn't know how the blood came from my eyes when I didn't have any wound near or inside my eyes. Suddenly, the blood stopped flowing out of my eyes. Neither did I know why nor I did know how it stopped flowing.

My vision was now clear. My eyes looked around. I saw a number of dead bodies lying there and they were rotting and that rotting smell was unbearable. The windows were having stains of blood. Some students might have tried to escape, I thought. They were lashed with blood and telling me that everything and everyone was dead here. Nothing was stable here from the past hundred years. That one spirit was destroying everything and everyone around it. It didn't even have mercy on the innocent students. 

Everything was destroyed, everything. It seemed to be hit hard by a vigorous storm that took along everything with it. One thing caught my eyes, I looked at it closely.

Ms. Albertine, our teacher, her dead body laid on the windowsill. Her head was shook down and her hair were all over her face. She sat there, covered with blood. Her body was torn at different places as if someone ate her. Suddenly, I saw a sudden movement inside her body. She slowly looked up, her eyes all shining red and bright. Her teeth were sharp, I could see them.

Then I saw her doing what I didn't expect. She bit herself at different places.

She beamed at me and said,"You're dead!"

<><>

Hey dear readers! Think and tell me will Isabella be able to survive with such wounds? Till then bye bye!