san

[unedited]

(a/n: cringey omf)

-

"Good work, Team Ro. Itachi, you're dissmisssd. Kakashi and Nora. Stay." Danzo commanded and Itachi bowed before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. Danzo's stone gaze landed on them.

"Kakashi. Your punishment for your lateness is tripling your training regimen for a week. You start tomorrow and I will excuse you from missions for now." Danzo announced and Kakashi flinched.

"Yes Danzo-san." Kakashi muttered and Akurei cocked her head to the side.

"Akurei. You will be staying at Itachi's place for the meantime and participate in more missions." Danzo ordered and Kakashi opened his mouth to complain but Danzo shot him a look. Akurei pouted and looked at Kakashi, who was obviously guilty.

"It's okay, Shi-nii. I'll be back before you know it." She reassured and hugged Kakashi's leg. He pet her hair.

"Dismissed." Danzo nodded and they left the room.

"Akurei. I'm sorry for being harsh with you." Kakashi crouched down when they made it to the hallway. Itachi was watching closely.

"It's okay, Shi-nii." She smiled and he bought her into a warm hug, sad he wasn't going to see her for a week while she went on 50-50 life chance missions.

"Be safe okay?" Kakashi pulled back and she nodded, giving his poofy hair a baby pat.

"Okay~" She giggled and he smiled, standing up.

"So. What's happening?" Itachi asked and Kakashi sighed.

"Triple training regime and Akurei has to stay with you for a week." Kakashi informed and he frowned.

"Oh. Okay. Don't worry Kakashi. We'll take good care of her." Itachi reassured and he nodded.

"Well. Let me spend my time with her for the last hours. I'll bring her to your house at twelve." Kakashi held Akurei's hand and Itachi nodded.

"So be it. See you later, Akurei." Itachi farewelled and poofed away.

"What are we doing, Shi-nii?" Akurei asked and Kakashi teleported them back home.

"What do you want to do?" Kakashi questioned and Akurei shrugged.

"I just want to sleep." She yawned and Kakashi sweat dropped.

"Okay then." Kakashi chuckled and changed her clothes, tucking her into bed.

She fell sleep straight away and Kakashi sighed, pulling his black mask down and pulling out Icha Icha Paradise. A blush crept onto his face when he reached an intimate scene, not realising he had been reading for more than two hours, and that Akurei was wide awake and reading over his shoulder.

"Shi-nii, what's does that word mean?" Akurei's innocent voice reached his ears and Kakashi shot up, snapping his book shut and teleporting to the doorway. He pulled his mask back up in the process.

"AKUREI?" Kakashi shouted and Akurei cocked her head to the side.

"What's wrong?" She questioned and Kakashi shuddered, tucking the book into his back pocket and running his hands through his hair.

"Nothing. It's nothing." Kakashi said and she frowned.

"But it said organism-" Akurei asked and Kakashi flashed in front of her, whipping his hand over her mouth.

"Nothing. And did you say organism?" Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Like when they-" Akurei replied and once again slapped his hand over her mouth, blushing bright red at the words.