nijuu

[unedited]

Akurei and Sasuke sat back to back in a circle of red writing with kunais embedded into concrete floor.

"Alright. Just hand in there a little longer." Kakashi told the two and finished writing the seals on their bodies.

Kakashi quickly performed hand signs and slammed both his hands on each of their curse seals, making Sasuke scream in pain. Akurei felt her body freeze and spasm, seeing the writing Kakashi had drawn onto their bodies retreat into their curse seals. It made a circle barrier around the curse seal with words. 

"Phew." Kakashi huffed and Akurei saw Sasuke panting heavily. Her own lungs were restricting her from breathing deeply.

"The next time that curse tries to become active, this seal should contain the power. Akurei. Sasuke. This seal relies on the strength of your will. If you lose belief in yourself and your will weakens, the curse will become wild again." He explained but Sasuke swayed and fell onto the floor unconscious.

"He's totally drained. Time to rest." Kakashi murmured and saw Akurei's eyes start to droop as well.

"So you can even perform sealing now. You're grown, Kakashi." A voice hissed and Akurei's eyes snapped wide open. So did Kakashi's.

"You're..." He growled and Orochimaru chuckled.

"Lone time no see, Kakashi-kun. You too, Nora." He chuckled and Akurei coughed, bringing up blood.

"Orochimaru..." Kakashi muttered bitterly and glanced at his daughter.

"And Nora? How does he know your name?" Kakashi demanded and she sheepishly smiled.

"Oops. I'm out." She weakly teased as her eyes rolled up to her head, body collapsing beside Sasuke.

"I'm sorry Kakashi-kun, but I'm not here to see you. I'm here for the two behind you. As for me knowing Nora's name. We met when she was on a mission involving me." Orochimaru smirked and Kakashi felt anger spark within him.

"Why do you need these two?" He frowned, ignoring the second statement for now.

"Heh you're lucky. You've already got your hands on it." Orochimaru chuckled and Kakashi flinched.

"You didn't use to have it, did you? That Sharingan in your left eye." Orochimaru hissed and Kakashi frowned deeper.

"I also want it. The Uchiha blood. Also that strange girl behind you. She doesn't seem to feel pain. Perfect for experimenting." He continued and Kakashi silently grit his teeth.

"What are your goals?" Kakashi asked.

"The newly Hidden Sound village. That's my village. You should understand from just that." Orochimaru smirked.

"Foolish ambition." Kakashi commented and Orochimaru scoffed.

"Well, yeah. Something like that. And for that purpose, I need a lot of pieces." He said.

"And Yami and Sasuke are are just one of those pieces." Kakashi muttered and Orochimaru's smirk grew.

"No. Yami and Sasuke-kun are very important pieces." He chuckled darkly.

"The guys taking the exam right now, are just my pawns."

Kakashi stiffened and activated his Chidori, the sound of a thousand birds filling the area as Orochimaru took a step forward.

"If you get any closer to them even though you are one of those three ninjas, I can at least compete with you." Kakashi warned and Orochimaru mockingly laughed.