juuroku

[unedited]

"What's this..?" Naruto whispered as the classroom came into view. Genins filled the room, sitting and standing everywhere.

"Sasuke-kun! You're late!" A long haired blonde exclaimed loudly, hugging Sasuke and making him scowl.

"I haven't seen you for a while so I've been waiting in excitement." She purred.

"Hey! Get away from Sasuke-kun, Ino-pig!" Sakura shouted, pointing a finger at her.

"Why, if it isn't Sakura. Big ugly foreheaded as always." Ino smirked and Sakura growled.

"What did you say?" She growled as Ino got off Sasuke.

"Ah you guys are taking this stupid exam too? Don't die..." A lazy voice drawled from a boy with a spiky ponytail.

"Oh the Idiot Trio." Naruto pointed at the three and a fat boy loudly chewed on chips.

"Don't call us that." The spiky haired boy muttered.

"Man this sucks..." He murmured.

"That's Shikamaru. The girl is Ino and the fat boy is Chouji. That's Team Ten." Sakura whispered into Akurei's ear and she hummed in understanding.

"Thanks." She whispered back and crossed her arms, leaning against the wall.

"Yahoo~ found you." A loud voice greeted and Akurei saw another team of three heading towards them. The 'leader' had a white dog on his head with a boy with black spectacles on his right, and a purple head girl on his left.

"Well well, everyone's assembled." The boy with the dog smirked.

"Geez... you guys too?" Shikamaru clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"The dog boy is Kiba, the other boy is Shino and the shy girl is Hinata." Sakura once again whispered and Akurei hummed.

"A Hyuuga?" She motioned at Hinata and Sakura nodded.

"Yeah."

"I see... all nine of his year's rookies genin are taking the exam. I wonder how far we'll get. Right, Sasuke-kun?" Kiba smirked and the Uchiha scoffed.

"Pfft. You seem confident, Kiba." Sasuke retorted and Kiba nodded.

"We did a lot of training. We won't lose to you." He replied.

"Shut up! Sasuke might, but I won't lose to you!" Naruto shouted and Hinata blushed.

"Sorry, Naruto-kun. Kiba didn't mean it like that." Hinata whispered and Akurei barley caught what she said. Such a cute girl...

"Hey you guys. You should be more quiet."

A silver haired man with glasses tutted his tongue, scanning the three teams. Akurei narrowed her eyes and analysed him. He smelt of something she remembered but not clearly. She sniffed again and caught nothing but the scent of the dog on Kiba. The silver haired man lingered on the edge of her mind, driving her insane. She's never seen him before but where... where has she smelt that earthly smell?

Her thoughts were interrupted when a loud whooshing noise sped past her, whipping her hair around and into her face. A guy jumped into the air and threw two kunais at Kabuto, who jumped back but didn't see another guy with half his face covered throw a punch at him. Kabuto dodged just in time and the attacker huffed in happiness when his glasses broke.

"What's going on? He dodged it, so why did his..?" Sasuke muttered.

"It probably glanced his nose. That's what you get for acting like a big shot." Shikamaru sighed and suddenly Kabuto vomited.