nijuuichi

[unedited]

a/n: woo double update - lmao is anyone even reading this? oh well, enjoy!

-

"Yami! Wake up!" Naruto shouted and Akurei jolted awake.

She saw a line of genin staring at her with pieces of paper in their hands.

"Pull out a number." Anko pushed a box towards her.

"Oh I see." She smirked and pulled out a paper.

9

"What number?" Ibiki asked and she showed him.

"So. Who am I gonna kill?" She smiled and Hiruzen sighed.

"Show them the match arrangements, Ibiki." He ordered and he flipped the clipboard around.

"Ooo. Nice." Akurei snickered and stared at him.

"Looks like you're my next prey, Kinuta." She grinned and the Sound nin stared at her intensely.

"We shall see." He replied.

Then the Hokage started to explain who's coming and whatnot, Akurei once again zoning out though one thing caught her attention.

"You're all dismissed for one month."

"Well. See you in a months time!" Akurei laughed and poofed away. She was such a peculiar girl that caught everyone's attention in one way or another.

She appeared in front of the Leaf's hospital, limping and panting.

"Hello Akurei-chan. Long time no see." A brown haired woman smiled behind the counter and she weakly smiled back.

"Yup. Sorry but I need... a... doctor..." She mumbled and felt her body collapse, only to be caught by someone.

"Oh no." The receptionist gasped and rushed to call a doctor when her holder stopped her.

"That's quite alright. I'll take care of it." He reassured and Akurei sighed, drifting off to sleep for the third time today.

"Ah. Kakashi-san." She sighed in relief and he flashed her a closed eye smile.

"Yes-"

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!"

"Naruto. Be quiet in a hospital." He scolded but Naruto ignored him.

"Hey hey I have a request!" He continued to shout and Kakashi adjusted his hold on Akurei, now holding her bridal style.

"No need to tell me. I already know what you're going to ask. I found someone who will look after your training." He said and Naruto frowned.

"Why? I want you Kakashi-sensei." He argued.

"I've got some business to take care of so I don't have time to look after you." Kakashi replied and Naruto huffed, crossing his arms and looking away.

"I know you're planning to train Sasuke and Yami!" He bursted and Kakashi chuckled.

"Now now don't say that because I've found a teacher much more reliable than me." He reasoned and Naruto cautiously bought it.
"Who?" He asked.

"It's me." A voice said behind them and Naruto spun around, pointing a finger at him.

"Hey you're the closet pervet!"

-

Akurei lay in a bed next to Sasuke's, Kakashi reading his Icha Icha book next to the window. Simultaneous groaning caught his attention as he saw Sasuke and Akurei sit up, rubbing their heads.