Chapter 3 - First Day

The summer passed quickly and before I knew it I was back in school, back in class and ready for anything. Emmett had helped prepare me for class by doing all the research and all I had to do was teach it. It seemed simple enough, but knowing my brother he was going to find some way to make it difficult for me.

"Edward I think we should do this every year." Emmett smiled from his desk.

"No thanks Emmett. I have better things to do, even if it involves going to class like everyone else, it will be better than this." I looked down at Emmett's handwritten list of things I had to teach. His handwriting was appalling but I could just about read it.

Eddie's List for Teaching

You can teach these in any order you want but you MUST cover ALL the subjects below. (List may change but I'll let you know when it does).

- Internet Stalking

- Photo Stalking

- The art of watching people from afar

- Following people around, and not just on Twitter

- Showing up "by coincidence"

- The history of stalking

If you teach everything I'll be impressed but if someone gets arrested or something like that, then you're on your own!

Emmett xx

"Emmett you do realise I'm not going to take it as far as people getting arrested?" I asked setting the sheet down.

"Yeah I know Eddie but something tells me Mike is gonna take it too far."

"I think you're right. He's here to learn how to stalk Bella."

"OH DUDE! You're like awesome at that!"

"Very funny Emmett, now keep your voice down, people are arriving."

A few minutes later the class was filled with people and they were all sitting staring at me waiting to begin the lesson. I could hear their thoughts coming at me all at once, all of them wondering the same things, what are we actually gonna learn about stalking? Is this a joke? Tell me this is not a real class...I tried to drown the thoughts out as I took a few deep breaths and began to teach. This was something I had never done before and I knew I couldn't mess it up.

"Okay class, today I am going to test your stalking skills."

"How?" Asked Jessica.

"Easy, we are going to go out to the mall and find someone that everyone has to stalk. You all have to get creative with your stalking skills because you can't all copy each other's stalking techniques. If you're caught, then you are out of the game. It's really easy if you think about it. I'll have to pick the person you are all stalking so that it's fair, if you know the person then we can't stalk them. Any questions?"

"Why can't we stalk someone we know?" Mike asked.

"Because if we did then you have an advantage and you can talk to them and that can be a form of stalking."

"It is?"

"Yes, it is. You'll find out more in our next class but I thought this would be a kind of fun way to start the year."

"What happens if you're out of the game?" Jessica asked, she was taking this really seriously, she was even taking notes as I was talking.

"Then you have to come back to school."