Chapter 2 - Introductions

"MORNING EDDIE!" Emmett yelled through the house.

"Oh God..." I sighed as Emmett found me in the living room.

"Ready to go?"

"Ready as ever. Come on."

Emmett was obviously excited to be coming on this introduction day (the school thought it would be a good idea to give the pupils an idea of what their extracurricular class would be like before the start of the school year in case they changed their minds). As we got closer to the school Emmett got more and more pumped up about the things we could do in class. I became more and more nervous about the whole idea...I mean was I really about to teach a group of teenagers about how to stalk each other? This was probably the lowest point of my life.

When we got to the school Emmett ran ahead of me to the classroom. Why was he so eager to do this? He must be the only vampire in the world to ever get bored.

"Look Edward this is where you'll sit! And this is where I'll sit!" Emmett pointed to my desk and then to the desk at the very front and the middle of the row.

"Great, my star pupil," I sighed, "take me over the rules of this deal."

"Okay, you must assign homework to make sure you know everyone is actually learning things. Make them take notes, check out who they are stalking and why, and don't mention that you were blackmailed into this by your brother." Emmett said leaning back, forgetting he was on a stool with no back and grasped the table to regain his balance, he left a huge dent in the table; hopefully no one will notice.

"Got it,"

100, 101. I'm here! This is like awesome! Edward is so hot and now I get to stare at him all the time with reason! And I'm also here to keep an eye on Mike, he has his eyes set on Bella and she can DREAM ON because Mike is MINE. Oops. Better go in now...people are starting to stare. Jessica's thoughts came from outside the door. One thing about being a vampire that I have always thought was a gift and a curse was having the ability to read minds. It was something not many vampires could do but for some reason when I was turned I received the ability. Which means I was subjected to the most idiotic thoughts from a group of hormone crazy teenagers on a regular basis.

"Hey," Jessica smiled walking into the room and taking a seat in the exact centre of the classroom. "I'm Jessica; I think we have some classes together. I didn't know students could like teach in this school that's awesome! So, you're like, Edward, right?"

"Yes, but it should really be Mr Cullen." I explained.

"Oh. Mr Cullen," I like it, HELL I LOVE IT! Edward is like so sexy when he says that, Mr Cullen. It'll play in my head all day! "I like that. And you're like Edwin, right?" She turned to Emmett.

"No, Emmett. Nice to meet you Jessica." DUDE! Can you believe this chick? She's psycho! Emmett rolled his eyes at me.

"Oh, Emmett hi. Nice to meet you!"

Jessica and Emmett started talking when I heard someone's thoughts outside the door. Here I am. 101. Cullen's class. Why am I doing this again? Oh, yeah, Jessica. She's only here because of Cullen and I don't understand what she likes about him I mean he's CLEARLY gay. I mean I can probably trust her around him since he has no interest in her whatsoever but you can never be too sure with girls like Jess.

"Hi, Edward, right? I'm Mike, we have bio together." Mike smiled the fakest smile imaginable and sat next to Jessica.

"Hi Mike. It's Mr Cullen by the way." I knew it was pointless to point this out to him, he wasn't going to call me that. In fact, I was pretty sure no one besides Jessica would call me that.