Chapter 15 - T Shirts

When I got home I decided to focus on work rather than overanalyse the kiss Bella and I had. I convinced myself that I was above that teenager hormone crap. Sort of. At least I wanted to be and the only way I knew how to distract myself was to focus on something new.

I called Emmett to my room so that we could talk about the stalking class. It's sad that this was the only other thing I had going on in my life right now besides my mysterious stalker and Bella. I really need to pick up a new hobby or something.

"What's the next thing on the list?" I asked Emmett.

"The art of watching people from afar. But I think you covered that with the photo stalking so that's cool. The one after that is following people around, and not just not Twitter." Emmett read from his phone.

"Okay, well it looks like we're going on a field trip."

"Back to Bella's?"

"No," I sighed. The less time Emmett spent at Bella's the better. "I was thinking Port Angeles."

"How are we going to keep track of everyone?"

"Easy. ALICE!" I called.

"Yes Edward I accept." Alice smiled coming into my room.

"Great." I said, "See Emmett problem solved."

"What? I'm missing something. I hate you guys with your telepathic ways." Emmett sighed.

"I am going to make t shirts for everyone so they match and Edward can keep track of everyone. But the shirts have to be coordinating colours. I will not have them all walking around in clashing colours. That's a no go." Alice explained taking out her phone and swiping around. She was using a design app to look at colour swatches.

"Does that matter? I just want to be able to pick them out of a crowd. They could be bright yellow for all I care."

"Oh Edward that just won't do. I need to find colours to match everyone's skin tones. Trust me, the girls will appreciate it a lot more if you put a little thought into it."

"Okay well you do whatever you gotta do. Thanks for helping."

"No problem besides my homework is to make something for fashion design anyway. It'll be like my own project runway challenge. And Edward, you know you have to wear one too?" Alice laughed and walked away.

"Oh no."

"What?" Emmett asked.

"She's thinking pink."

"NO ALICE! I DON'T LOOK GOOD IN PINK!" Emmett yelled.

"TOO BAD!" Alice's voice filled the house.

"CAN EVERYONE PLEASE STOP YELLING?" Esme's voice was so loud I think the whole forest heard her. Normally the house is so quiet with everyone doing their own thing. I thought Esme would have been happy that we are all working together.

"Sorry," Emmett and Alice muttered.

"Now that class is sorted for this week I think you can go now Emmett. I gotta start working on what to say to the principal so I can let this field trip happen."

"That's bullshit. I know you're gonna go see Bella."

"Maybe. That doesn't concern you."

"Are you kidding? I'm your brother. Of course this concerns me. You guys wouldn't even be together if it wasn't for me. And I'm really happy you're together but at the same time it's gonna make it harder for you when you tell her that you've been stalking her."