One (1)

"Umji!" I hear someone calling my name.

"Yes?" I turn around.

"Manager wants you." Sowon unnie says.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Just go." She pushes me in the direction of the door.

I peek through the window and knock. He usually doesn't talk to the members one on one.

"Come in."

"Hello." I greet him. "Why did you call me?"

"Ah... I called you in because you are going to be on We Got Married." He explains.

"We Got Married?!"

"Yes. I know you are only 20 years old but they decided to pick you for some reason. Maybe because they can't resist your cuteness."

"Okay. Who is going to be my partner?" I ask curiously.

"Well Umji-ah, that's going to be a surprise! You are going to meet him next Monday. Sorry for the late warning."

"It's ok. But do I have to live with this person for one year?"

"Ah yes. It's part of the program. This show is only scripted for the missions. Otherwise, you are free to do whatever you want." He explains the rules.

"Okay. Thank you Manager." I stand up.

"Good luck Umji-ah! 파이팅! (Fighting!)"

•••

"What did Manager say?"

"Why were you with Manager?"

"What happened?" My members interrogate me.

"Chillax. It's nothing. All it is, is that I'm going to be on We Got Married." I explain slowly.

"We Got Married?!" My members say in shock.

"Yes. I don't know who is my partner though."

"It's probably going to be a hot idol with lots of muscles..." Yerin unnie says dreamily.

"O my gosh no!" I hit her playfully.

"No, it's going to be a ugly guy that looks like you." SinB disses me.

"Did you just call me ugly?"

"I might of." She smirks.

"OH BURN! SAVAGE SINB IN DA HOUSE!" My other members say.

"You guys, please stop. Your giving me a headache." I rub my forehead jokingly.

"Let's stop giving Umji a hard time about this." Sowon says. "My number one suggestion is to not fall in love with this guy."

"Sowon unnie is right. You do know what happens in the end, right? Eunha asks.

"Yes, eventually we have to depart from each other and never see him again." I say.

"Good. Let's play a game. Everyone will have to guess who Umji's partner is. Oldest to youngest." Yuju suggests.

"I think Changsub." Sowon says. "He always talks about you. He also confessed on The Boss Is Watching."

"Oh yea! I vote Changsub too!" Yerin says.

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"You guys are all wrong... I think Jungkook." SinB says.

"Jungkook from BTS?" I ask.

"Ye-" SinB starts to say.

"YAH! You know how much I like him!" Eunha cuts her off.

"I never knew Eunha unnie likes Jungkook." I say.

"Same." Everybody agrees.

"Ugh SinB! What have you done?" Eunha wines.

"They will eventually have to know. It's better to tell now than later." SinB defends.

"Whatever. Promise that you will never tell anybody that I like him." Eunha holds out her pinky.

"Promise." We all link pinkies.

While everyone is chatting happily, I can't get the thought out of my head: what if I fall in love with this mystery guy?

•••

Hola everyone! I'm back!!! School ends in 3 days and I'm so hyped! Anyways, here is a fanfic about Suga and Umji. They are my top ship out of bangchin. Anyways, hope you enjoy this story!

Edit: I reread this book and I'll warn you guys that it's pretty boring the first few chapters and not to mention very cringy ;) but thanks for the support. I still can't believe people are reading my trashy books. Have a great day! <3