Seventeen (17)

Yoongi's POV

Me and Yewon were out and about until a got a message from you know who aka the devil. How am I suppose to excuse myself?

"Uh I'm sorry Yewon but I just remembered that my manager wanted me to do something. I'll see you later." I  lied.

"Oh okay, see you."

I walked away and went to JYPs building. But yo, the inside is awesome, very different from ours. I see her waiting for me in a room, smirking cause she knows she can do whatever she wants and get away with it.

She locks the door and comes closer to me. Ehem, personal space please?

I push her away but she grips me tight.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"This." She pulls me into her and puts her hand on my face, holding it still so I won't be able to move. She quickly puts her lips on mine before I could resist.

I pull away as quick as possible and push her away.

"I will kill you." I hiss at her.

She stands up and smirks, "Yea right you will. How much longer do I have to wait until you realize I'm perfect for you?"

I ignore and attempt to unlock the door.

"You won't be getting out any time soon." She says.

"Paparazzi is out there and what will they think when they see both of us tighter?" She continues. I freeze where I am and realize that I'm screwed.

•••

Yewon POV

It was getting late but Yoongi oppa still didn't come back. I wonder what he is taking so long. I sat down on the couch, about to turn the tv on until I saw a message from oppa.

From: Yoongi oppa💕
I'll be back tomorrow morning, sorry Yewon.

From: Yewonie
What are doing?

From: Yoongi oppa💕
Hanging out with my girlfriend.

From: Yewonie
You have a girlfriend?

From: Yoongi oppa💕
Yea, I asked her out today.

From: Yewonie
I thought you were doing something with your manager.

From: Yoongi oppa💕
I finished earlier so I went to hang out with her.

From: Yewonie
Have fun and stay safe. Say hi to her for me. By the way, what's her name?

Read at 11:02 pm

•••

Short chapter! Who do guys think sent those text messages? Yoongi? Or someone else?