Twenty-eight (28)

Jihyo was angry. Her plan that she worked on for 11 months was ruined. She wanted to kill Yewon not Yoongi.

She went to the hospital and marched right up to her. "Y-you.. you..." she pointed her finger at Yewon.

Yewon didn't know that Jihyo was behind all of this. "I'm sorry unnie...."

Jihyo kicked Yewon in the face causing her to bleed. Jihyo began violently hurting Yewon but got dragged away by security.

Yewon got taken into another room which was next door. They gave her bandages since she wasn't hurt too badly. Luckily Jihyo got taken away before she could do anything bad.

Every night Yewon would visit Yoongi even thought she wasn't aloud too. She would always lay her arm around his head, bringing her head close to his. She would place her hand over his heart, hoping one night it would beat once again.

---

As there was only one tiny window in the room, Yuju sat next it and looked outside. She could hear birds chirping as she watched the cars zipping through the lanes of the road. She sighed and started humming 'Love whisper.'

Jimin was turned away from Yuju. He sat and stared into nothing with jumbled thoughts in his head.

Yuju started singing quietly to herself. She loved singing so much that she sang in her sleep.

Jimin was about to fall asleep out of boredom until he heard Yuju's sweet voice.

Flashback

Melon Music Awards 2015

Jimin watched Gfriend's performance featuring Glass bead and Me Gustas Tu. He saw one girl with a white band around her knee.

"Why is she wearing that?" Jimin turned to Jin who was next to him and asked.

"She does a spilt in the choreo so it protects her knee." Jin said, not looking away from the performance.

Jimin suddenly remembered the video of when Gfriend fell a lot. 'It must be her.' Jimin thought. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. Her sweet voice made him fall in love with her.

"What's her name?" Jimin whispers into Jin.

"Yuju."

'Yuju. Such a beautiful name.' He thought.

End of flashback

Jimin turned around to look at Yuju. His heart ached as he listens to her voice. 'This is why I fell in love with her.'

At the end of the song, Jimin's eyes turned back to normal. Yuju met his gaze and saw he looked.... different. She didn't see the hatred in his eyes anymore, all she saw was love.

Jimin went over and hugged Yuju. His tears poured out as he remembered how he treated her.

"I'm so sorry Yuju...." He started to explain what happened and after he was done, she kissed his cheek.

"I knew my mochi was never gone." They smiled at each other. "I missed this version of you."

"Me too."

---

Yerin walked over to Taehyung and sat down next to him. She looked at him but he didn't look back. They sat in silence until Yerin talked. "Oppa."

He ignored her, "Taehyung oppa." She waved her hand in front of his face.

She kept on saying his name but he didn't budge. She stood up and walked towards the door, trying to open it.

"It won't open." Taehyung said quietly.

She looked back at him but she still tried. "I told you, it won't open." Taehyung said, raising his voice. She rolled her eyes, "Like I should listen to you."

He suddenly stood up and stopped her by grabbing her arms. "What are you doing?" Yerin said annoyed.

"I told you already that it won't open and looking at you trying to open it, is very irritating." He pushed her away.

She fell on the floor with her knees scraping the hard wood. It started bleeding rapidly and the drops of blood stained the floor. "Are you just gonna stand there watching me bleed?"

"What do you want me to do then? I don't have anything to help you." He said.

Yerin turned away with her arms and legs shaking. She felt hurt by the pain and Taehyung.

Taehyung saw something poking out of Yerin's jacket which was lying on the floor. He pulled it out and scanned it. It was a small photo of a selfie Yerin and him.

Flashback

"Oppa! Let's go take a picture together!" Yerin pointed at a photo booth. It was their first date together; March 20th 2017.

They both did a peace sign and smiled. Taehyung had a huge crush on Yerin when they first met. He especially loved her eye smile. Finally they were together and they couldn't be happier.

It printed out and since there were two, they decided to each keep one as a treasure of their first date.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. Yerin leaned her head against his arm and intertwined their hands together.

"Please don't leave me." Yerin said.

"Don't worry, I won't. I'm not going anywhere." Taehyung reassured her.

They walked around some more until the sun was gone. The cool night air sended shivers down Yerin's back. Taehyung noticed and gave his sweater to her.

"Thanks." Yerin snuggled against him. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"Me too. I love you."

End of flashback

'I can't believe I forgot our anniversary." Taehyung thought. With that thought in his head, he turned back to his real self.

He looked around, processing everything. He tapped Yerin's shoulder, making her turn around.

"Happy anniversary Yerin." He said while handing the photo to her.

Yerin stared in confusion. "Taehyung? What? I'm confused."

Taehyung shakes his head and just smiled, "Let's get out of here."

•••

I finally updated! Wow, that took longer than expected. :) Hope you enjoy!

I have one month left of summer until school *cries 😭 But I'm so excited for BTS's comeback in September. TBH, I don't know how I'm going to survive in school with their comeback.

Apparently they all wore wigs except for Jhope at the Music bank in SG. But Jungkook was so obvious 😂 I need to know their hair colour ASAP

I'm still waiting for Gfriend's first win on Love Whisper. 💕😆