Nine (9)

Taehyungs POV

I see Yerin fall well actually, she smacked her head against the elevator since we were cramped in there.

Her head starts to bleed but it's not too serious. I grab her before she hits herself again.

"Yerin, wake up!" I touch her arm.

"Suga hyung!" I hear. I look at Suga and he fainted too.

"What should we do?" Yuju asks.

"Press the emergency button." Rap monster instructed.

Umji presses it and the alarm starts to go off.

I hear the girls panicking except SinB.

"Wow, I'm surprised. Your not scared." Jhope says.

"I'm not a scaredy cat unlike someone I know." She coughs and says, "Jhope."

I turn back to look at Yerin. I make sure nobody is looking and I kiss her forehead, hoping that could wake her up just like in the movies.

Umji's POV

Suga fell onto Jhope since he was behind Suga.

"Did he faint?" I ask.

"I think so. I didn't know he had a phobia of elevators." Jhope said, touching Suga's face.

"Don't worry everyone, help is on its way." Suddenly a speaker went on.

"Thank goodness, I'm getting cramped in here. Jungkook's muscles are squishing me." I hear SinB complain.

"You must be working out." Eunha teases him.

"For you I am." He says. Eunhas face looked shocked. "I'm kidding." He messes up her hair. "Hey! My hair!" She complains.

"Well love birds, I don't think we want to her you guys flirting." Sowon says.

"I wasn't flirtin-" Jungkook says but then the elevator opens.

"Sorry that took a long time." The manager (?) said.

"We are finally rescued!" Jimin says, waving his hands everywhere.

"Ahhh! Your smacking me!" I hear somebody complain.

"Oops sorry. Are we going to bring them to the hospital?"

"I don't think so. They just need ice packs and to lie down." Jin says.

We all get off the elevator and unlock the door to our apartment. It was an average size apartment in Korea. It had a kitchen, 1 bedroom and washroom, washing machines, closet, and I think that's all.

"Let's lay them down on the sofa." Jungkook who was carrying Suga laid him down (he was the strongest one in BTS) and V who was carrying Yerin laid her down. Wait, why was V carrying Yerin?

I bring both of them ice packs and lay it down on their foreheads. (Note form author: I don't know what you do if a person faints so I'm just making something up ;)

I unpack my stuff with the help of my members. The BTS members help unpack Suga's things.

"It looks like your going to be sleeping together." Sowon teases me.

"No, don't we have two beds?"

"Nope, only one." She smirks.

Great. Just great. Maybe I can sleep on the sofa, yea I'll do that.

I check on Yerin and Suga. It looks like Yerin is awake.

"Yerin unnie! Your awake!" I hug her.