Thirty-one (31)

They all marched straight to Twice's dorm. Since Gfriend and Twice are close friends, it was no trouble finding the place.

Sowon knocked and Nayeon opened the door. "Sowon?" She said, startled.

"Where's Jihyo?"

Nayeon looked behind her then faced them. "Jihyo.... is a little crazy right now so I don't think it's a good idea to see her. Especially since Suga is dead."

"Surprise. I'm here." Yoongi pushed Sowon out of the way. Nayeon stared at him until Yoongi slapped her face.

"Ow! What was that for?" She touched her cheek.

"Just let us inside." Yoongi said, a little more inpatient.

"Fine, but don't complain if you get hurt." She moved aside so they could get in.

"Oh we won't. We have everything under control." As they went in, all of Twice's members looked at them. After a few minutes, they finally found Jihyo's room. Breaking glass and yelling could be heard from outside.

Jungkook knocked on the door since it was locked. "Hello? Jihyo?"

"I told you to go away!" She screamed.

"Chill girl, open the door." Jungkook banged on the door harder.

"I already told you to go-" She opened the door and stopped talking when she saw Yoongi. "Yoongi?" She hugged him.

He pushed her away violently, "Don't even come close you little piece of sh*t."

"B-but how?" She said as she got smacked against the wall.

"You should know cause you were the person behind all of this!" He yelled at her. He started walking towards her with everybody following him.

"Are you sure we should do this?" Wendy spoke. They all glared at her except Jhope.

"What do you think miss smarty pants? Are you going get her away from killing Yoongi and Yewon?! Sometimes you can be so f*cking annoying." SinB rolled her eyes. Wendy started crying cause she wasn't used to harsh words.

"Now Miss Wendy is crying. Boo hoo. Grow up, it's not like you've been through anything like me." SinB muttered. Jhope took Wendy far away from SinB while comforting her.

---

Jungkook and Jimin had Jihyo pinned against the wall. "I'm sorry okay?" She said.

"Hmmm..... do you really think sorry is enough?!" Yoongi slapped her hard. "Do you know what you have done to my life?" He slapped her again, but this time with more power.

"I said I'm sorry!" She tried to shake off Jimin and Jungkook. Taehyung slipped off his belt from his pants to give it to Yoongi.

Yoongi whipped it at Jihyo's legs. Her legs turned bright red and bruises started to be visible with each hit. The girls were with Twice so that they wouldn't find out what they were doing to Jihyo.

"OW! PLEASE STOP!" Jihyo pleaded. She bit Jungkook's arm which made Jungkook let go of her. "What was THAT for?!" He looked at his arm, deep  teeth marks were seen.

Since Jimin wasn't as strong as Jungkook, it was a struggle for him to get a hold of Jihyo. Her arm slipped out of Jimin's grip and she punched Jimin in the teeth. He touched his teeth and 2 of them were knocked out with blood all over it.

Namjoon pushed Jihyo down on the floor as Jin helped Jimin. Taehyung got a chunk of Jihyo's hair and pulled it. She was about to scream but Namjoon covered her mouth just in time.