Special chapter: Sinhope

SinB was walking alone on a trail with cherry blossoms surrounding her. She listened to music as she walked. It was the first time she actually felt at peace for once. Usually, her schedule was packed but today she had nothing to do.

She felt a tug on her hair, "Oh, it's just you."

Jhope smiled, "Yea, it's just me. Whatcha doing out here?"

"Just listening to music while getting a little exercise." She offers him an earbud and he accepts.

"Really? Your listening to your own song?" He asks.

SinB shrugs, "I like to hear my gorgeous voice."

They walk in silence until they found a bench to sit on. "Sorry about Umji." Jhope apologizes.

"Thanks, also for Suga." She responds back. SinB turns and looks at him. "Do you remember what happened 10 years ago?"

"10 years ago? Hmm..... well, I remember Jihyo and the whole spell thing. I think nobody would ever forget what happened." He chuckles to himself.

"I actually broke your spell." She confesses. After 10 years, she finally spoke the truth.

"My spell? Oh, you mean Jihyo's stupid spell. But yea, I know."

"What?" SinB can't believe what she is hearing.

"I know that you broke it, not Wendy." He says, like it's not a big deal.

"But how?"

Jhope shrugs, "Oh, okay." SinB says as she stands up. "I better be going."

"Wait, SinB!" He runs up to her. "What's wrong?"

She keeps her head down, "It's nothing."

"Please..... Eunbi." Jhope rarely uses her real name.

"I just.... I don't know." She pauses. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Eunbi-ah, there's nothing wrong with you. Your perfect." He reaches out to her hands.

She looks up at him, "What if somebody loved her best friend? What would you do?"

"I would tell him." He realizes that it was himself that she was talking about. "Then he would tell her that he loved her too."

"But what if he....." SinB drifts off.

Jhope wraps his arm around her, "I love you too, Eunbi." He notices that she was crying, "What's wrong?"

She shook her head and smiled, "You don't even know how long I've been waiting to hear those words come out from your mouth."

"Then I guess you've been waiting to hear these words too. Will you be my girlfriend, Hwang Eunbi?"

"Yes, I will." She gave him a tight hug. He pulled away, smiling, showing his dimples. "Now that your mine, I can finally do this properly."

He placed his lips on hers, delicately. She placed her hand on his cheek while he placed his hand on her back. They pull apart, all giddy and happy.

"Why does your lips taste so.....bad?" SinB laughs, teasing Jhope.

"You always gotta diss me somehow." He grins. "I never knew how much I missed your teasing."

"I only tease you cause I love you." She links her arm with his.

"I know, but that's what I like about you, never change that." They started walking into the horizon with the sun setting. It seems that everything was a little bit to perfect, but we will never know for sure if they lived happily ever after.

The guy who stole her heart,

The guy who stole her first kiss,

The guy who she hated,

The guy who drove her crazy,

The guy she wanted to be hers,

And that guy was,

Jung Hoseok

•••

Special SinHope chapter! I honestly didn't know what to write and how to end it but here ya go! I'll probably publish my oneshot and My Sinhope book this week or next week. But I start school next week TT *im like TT
None of my friends are in my class *cries

GFRIENDS COMEBACK IS SEPTEMBER 13, 5 DAYS BEFORE BTS. Their teasers photos are so much like BTS love yourself posters, I'm dying. I NEED them to be interviews together and have a collab. Umji and Jimin teasers are so much alike, I'm screaming.

I found that I won't be here for Gfriend's comeback cause I'll be away at a stupid overnight camp thingy with my school. 😭😭😭 so sad (Eunha's voice)

THIS IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE, ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

Thank you for 8k reads :)

*Do you guys hear me screaming? >_<

But it honestly kinda pisses me off that when bts were doing the family collab with Gfriend, they got hate but when they act with the girls during love yourself, they didn't really get as much hate as gfriend. But whatever. ;)

I finally found someone at my school who is an army!!!! It feels so nice to fangirl with someone (in real life 😂 cause I have you guys)

That's all I have to say, BYEEEEE