Thirty-two (32)

"Wouldn't our fans be suspicious that Umji is not performing with us?" Eunha asks.

"We will just say that she is injured. Nobody can know what Twice did or else Twice will get a lot of hate. They already hate us so don't make them hate us even more, okay?" Sowon sternly says while getting ready for tonight's award show.

Gaon Chart Awards 2016

They sat down at their table which will be shared with Blackpink. It was their first time meeting each other in person, usually they would watch each other perform but not much interaction.

"Anneyeonghaseyo! I'm Jisoo, the oldest." Jisoo introduced herself, followed by the other members introduction.

"I'm Jennie!"

"I'm Rosé!"

"I'm Lisa, the maknae."

They started getting to know each other, not before long that they realize a member is missing.

"I thought you guys had one more member?" Jennie asks.

"Yep we do. You mean Umji, right?" Yuju says while fixing her hair.

"So did she get injured or is she sick?" Rosé asks, worriedly.

"It's actually a very long story. You see–" Yerin starts to say until Sowon cuts her off.

"Her leg got injured, that's all." Sowon glares at Yerin.

"But how?" Lisa asks.

"Um.... she...." Sowon hesitates while everyone is anticipating her answer.

"While practicing." SinB says quickly. "For this award show." She finishes.

"Oh okay. Tell her we wish her a good and fast recovery." Jisoo says, thinking that there is still more to her injury.

During Gfriend's Performance

Since BTS were right in front of Twice, they could hear what they were whispering. They had the urge to turn around and glare at them but they knew they were being recorded by fan cams.

"O my gosh, look at them! They look so ugly and don't even get me started on their outfits. Like who is in charge of them?" Mina whispers into Tzuyu's ear.

"I know! I swear, if they get any awards tonight, I'm honestly going to lose my mind. They are so untalented. No wonder we have much more fans." Tzuyu whispers back. Yoongi was getting so triggered by them, that he wanted to rip them apart but Namjoon stopped him.

"Don't listen to them. And please don't do anything stupid tonight." Namjoon scolded at him. "Let me do one thing, okay?" Yoongi pleaded. "Fine but do it secretly or something." Namjoon looked back at the big screen.

Yoongi scooted his chair closer to Twice, "You better shut your big mouths before I do something. I can get one of your members into jail." He whispers to them. They look at him and ignores what he just said.

"Yea right." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. Yoongi eventually gave up on them and returned back to the performance.

---