Ten (10)

Jimin's POV

All my members left me alone except Jungkook. He found Eunha so he ditched me for a girl. Like bro, I thought we were friends. Just kidding, it's surprising that Jungkook is very comfortable Eunha because you know, his fear of girls.

I was halfway until I reached the top. By the way, the time was 5:30 am. I wanted to reach the top in time for the sunrise. It was still pretty light though.

I hear singing. Or maybe I'm just imagining it. No, I'm pretty sure it's real. It's actually quite quiet and it's more like a hum.

I see a girl's back, I think it's Yuju. I'm going to scare her. Hehehe....

"AHHHH! O my gosh Jimin, you scared the crab out of me!" She freaks out.

"Crab?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yea, I don't say the one with p." She says.

"Why? You want to keep your innocent image?"

"I guess so."

"But it's not even a bad word." I say.

"But Sowon unnie won't let me say it." She replies, looking at me.

"Same with Jin." I pause. "Your singing is very nice."

"Oh thanks. I didn't know you heard it." She blushes.

I take a picture of her staring at the view secretly. Not gonna brag but it looks artsy.

We walk and talk about singing, our groups, and other stuff. I see everybody except Yerin and V there.

"Did you guys see Yerin and V?" Jin asks.

"Nope, but they were pretty close to us."

"Okay, but they better hurry if they want to see the sunrise." Sowon says.

We wait for the sunrise and them.

"Sorry we are late. Oh hey, we are just in time." I hear V say.

The sunrise looks so beautiful. I look at Yuju, she looks even prettier with the sunrise.

Everybody takes pictures of the sunrise and themselves.

"Wanna take a selfie together?" I ask her.

"Sure!" She stands so close, I can smell her shampoo. Okay, that sounds like I'm a creep.

We put up peace signs and we smile.

"Thanks." I say shyly.

Sowons POV

The sunrise looks very pretty but not as pretty as me! Just kidding! However I see something very interesting.

"Jin oppa!" I tug his arm.

"What?"

"Come look!" I whisper. We hide behind a bush.

"O my gosh, what is Jimin doing?" He asks, staring at them.

What we are seeing is that Jimin is taking something out Yuju's hair, probably like a leaf or something.