2

Namjoon POV

I saw Y/N and Jungkook holding hands and suddenly my evil plan pop up in my mind. They take seat near us and everyone start to approach y/n.

"Hi y/n. you look gorgeous tonight." I kiss the back of her hand and wink at her. I can feel that Jungkook is jealous. 

"Hyung, please stop it. Shes mine. Go fine yourself."

"Awwww our Jungkookie is grown up." Jimin said.

"Chill, Jungkook-ah. Namjoon hyung just kidding." Taehyung said.

"Sorry, y/n I just kidding." I said

"y/n, I will take drink for us. You sit here with hyung."- Jungkook

"Hajima, don't leave me. Please." y/n pout

"Chill y/n. They are my hyungs. They are safe. Ill be right back.'- Jungkook.

"mmmm, y/n. I want to tell you that, I hope you can take care of Jungkook. He had heartbroken so many times. His first love just dump him for no reason. So, I hope you will not leave him." I said to y/n.

"well, I try." she simply answered.

"FYI y/n. Jungkook is a hot tempered person and can get jealous easily. I hope you can change him. Don't be scare of him. He is nice person and I didn't mean to scare you." Jin

y/n POV

I gulped when Jin said that Jungkook is a hot tempered person. I never see a guy mad at me before, even my dad never get angry to me. Then, Jungkook come to s and he we having fun conversation. After the party ended, Jungkook and I go to our room, then our parents notice us.

"Oh, Jungkook-ah, y/n. you guys going to sleep already?" Eomeonim ask.

"Ne, eomonim. I'm tired." I said

"Ok then, just go to sleep and get a rest cause tomorrow evening you will go to your honeymoon." My mom said.

"And both of you dont too loud tonight. Cause we want to get rest too. You know what I mean." My dad tease me.

"Ey abeonim. It too early." Jungkook blush

"Remember, we also want kids to play with us later on. We are getting old Jungkook-ah." Jungkook's dad said.

"Goodnight. Kaja. I pull him to our room.

-Honeymoon (Busan)-

I wake up before Jungkook. My mom advice me, it better if the wife make breakfast for the husband. Well, our room doesnt have any food, so I will make coffee for him. After a few minutes, he woke up from his dreamland and he look cute with his messy hair.

"Good morning, y/n. Is this for me?" Jungkook ask with his husky voice.

"Morning and I'm sorry I cant make better breakfast for you."

"It ok." He sit down and I walk pass him but he hold my wrist.

"where you go?" he ask with his puppy eyes. God can you stop it Jungkook-a.

"Exercise." I simply answered him. Then I smile by myself remembering how cute he is just now. But I don't have feelings toward him. Take note that...

Jungkook POV

Wow, so rude. Then, I go to the pool just want to enjoy the view. But, then I saw y/n doing her exercise. My eyes wide open and my mind going crazy when I saw her body. Suddenly, I feel horny. Aish, I cant control myself and I walk toward her. I hug her waist.

"OMG, you scare me." y/n

"Chill, I'm your husband. Now can we go into the pool together." I smirk

"you pervert. Never and ever I will jump into the pool with you. Now, shuh shuh."

"you will regret it." Without hesitation I hold her waist and jump into the pool. I'm blushed when I saw her chest.

"mmm, y/n. you should cover yourself."

y/n POV

I run to our room and take bath. After a few minutes, I come out from the bathroom with my towel wrap around me. Suddenly, Jungkook come only with a towel around his waist. I forgot that our place have two bathrooms. His body muscle look so amazing. Now, I feel like a pervert.

"Earth to y/n. do you love my body that much until you didn't hear me call you for you thousands times." I just rolled my eyes. It just day one and he already annoyed me.

Our honeymoon almost come to an end and I admit that I had fun with Jungkook. We getting to know each other and today he want to bring me to meet someone. Maybe his girlfriend? Well, I don't mind cause I never thought of him as my husband. I don't have feelings towards him and he's just a friend for me.

Jungkook POV

"Yah, why you always day dreaming. Are you sick or what?"

"uhh, what?" she ask me confusedly.

"Urgh, never mind and we already arrived."

"whose house is this?" she ask but I already out of the car.

"Halmeoni, harabeoji." I run toward them.

"Aigoo, Jungkook-ah. I miss you. How are you? Is that your wife?" halmeoni.

"Aigoo, one by one dear." Harabeoji said.

"I'm fine and this is my wife, y/f/n." I proudly answered.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm y/n. Nice to meet you halmeoni, harabeoji." y/n smiled.

"Jungkook-ah, y/n come inside. I will make drink for us." Halmeoni said.

We walk into the house and sit in the living room. Then suddenly harabeoji said something that make me get heart attack.

"y/n, do you pregnant? Well, you know Jungkook is our last grandchild. His nrother have boy and girl. How about you two?" Harabeoji ask.

y/n POV

My eyes wide open. PREGNANT. I never thought to get pregnant.

"Ne? I..I.. umm. Harabeoji.. I.."

"Harabeoji, you know that both of us are still young and we don't have stable financial now." Jungkook said.

"Eyy, why so nervous. I'm just kidding y/n. Just take your time, arasseo." Harabeoji smiled.

"Ne, harabeoji."

Then halmeoni join us with drinks in her hand. " y/n, Jungkook-a... Sorry we can't attend your wedding that day. Your harabeoji suddenly fall sick and I can't leave him alone."

"Kwaenchana halmeoni. Just take care of you health and don't worry about anything else." Jungkook smile. wow, his smile so cute, I can see his bunny teeth.

"y/n.. you want to see my garden?" halmeoni ask

" you have garden? I'm glad to see it." while we walk into her garden, we talk about Jungkook all the time. I bet she really love her grandson.

"But y/n, I want to tell you something about Jungkook." suddenly she be serious.

" What is it halmeoni?"

" Jungkook doesn't like people to touch his property, especially you y/n. when he get something that is precious for him, he will take good care of it and give it love. I bet he will love you more that everything in this world."

"ohh.. but I heard from his friend that he is a tempered person and get jealous easily." I ask.

Halmeoni sigh " Yes that true y/n.. after his first love left him. he start to date so many girls and he will abuse the girl if they make mistake." He is really different. I hope he will not do that to me and I will change him.

To be continue...