25

Day by day, week by week is just the same to me.. I woke up, go to work, workout at the gym, go back and sleep... That is my life cycle after I left him..

I hold my phone with Jungkook's contact appear on it.. Part of me feel like I'm ready to meet him but part of me no.. I'm confuse with myself but I miss him so much.. Nowadays I keep on having a dream about my highschool life..

Flashback
I walk to my class with my books in my hand.. I push my spectacle higher on my nose bridge (if u guys understand what i mean😅).. Before I step into the classroom a guy push me and make my books with the papers fall on the floor..

The guy walk pass me and step on the papers.. I keep my tears from fall on my cheeks.. I collect all of it and run to the washroom.. I cried silently in one of the cubicle while huggibg tight onto my books and papers..

>>>
The last bell ring means time to go back home... I run towards the school gate cause I don't want to get bullied by the guy.. Unfortunately, he call my name when he saw me run out from the class..

" Y/n where are you going?" He pull my bag and turn me around.. He show me his famous smirk that can melt all the girls heart in the school including me.. Yes, he is my crush..

" I-I need to go back home.. My mom needs me.." I tried to get away from his grip but I'm too weak..

" No no no.. I still want to play with you.. Come on.." He push me on the ground and I keep crawling backward..

Without wasting time I get up and run as fast as I can.. People look at both of us but I ignore it.. I almost in front of the gate but he pull me towards him.. He backhug me and whisper in my ear..

" One step you will get the worst from me.." My eyes widened and I can't do anything cause he hug me too tight.. Suddenly a group of girls walk toward us..

" Oppa, is this your girlfriend" The short girl ask.. He just shook his head but still hugging me.. I keep my head low cause I don't want to make any eye contact with the girls..

" Then, why you hug her.. You can hug us you know that oppa.. You will be have more fun with us rather than this bitch.." The girls glare at me.. He laugh at them..

While he talk with them, I take the opportunity to run away.. I run and run until I heard bang sounds..

>>>
I open my eyes and the first person I met is a doctor.. He smile at me and ask me question..

" Miss.. Do you know your name?" he ask me and I shook my head.. He look shock but he keep his smile on his face..

" I will call your parents.. Just rest ok" he walk out from my room and I heard someone crying.. After that day, I know that I had lost my memory..

End of flashback
That how my life is.. My high school life is a quite tough for me.. Since I keep dreaming of that guy I decide to visit my school..

I park my at the roadside.. But a guy caught my attention.. He wear all black and his face covered by mask.. He turn towards my direction and we make an eye contact.. His eyes look familiar.. He want to run but he bump onto me..

" Ohh, you are that guy.. Your eyes are same.." I said to him.. He look shock and want to get up but I pull him back..

" You are the one who bullied me before.. Take off your mask bastard.." He keep avoiding and I start to feel weak..

My vision getting blurry.. Sudenly someone call my name.. My head feel painful and I can't bear the pain anymore..

>>>
I woke up on my bed and my head still dizzy.. Then, someone knock on the door..

" How are you?" My mom walk in with porridge in her hand..

" I'm okay mom.. How do I get here?"

" Joshua bring you here and he said you faint just now.." Mom explained to me.. But then I realise something..

" Mom, do you remember that I had an accident when I was in high school?" I ask my mom.. She stop feeding me and look at me..

" Of course.. Why honey?"

" Did you guys know the story behind it..?" I ask my mom again and now she look totally confuse with me..

" Well, the driver of the car was not beware in the are and he speed up his car.. That how your accident occur.."

" Umm.. Mom, actually the accident will not happen if I be more careful that time.." I look down at my laps..

" What do you mean honey?"

" Actually, I ran away from a person that always bully me.."

" What!!?? You get bullied before.. Why you didn't tell us.." My mom raise her voice while she hold the bowl tighter..

" I'm sorry mom.. I just don't want to make you worry.." She hug me and I keep crying on her shoulder..

" So who is your bully?"

" well, he is.."

Cliffhanger.. I know you guys hate it but I love it.. Comment who is that bully..