20

After that night I locked up myself in my room...he beat me up like I'm not his wife at all.. I think his oldself already possesed him back... I sigh to myself.. Why can't I defence myself... Why I'm so weak... I let myself lay on the hard floor while thinking about my future.. How would I live like this...

Jungkook POV
I come back home from work with teokkbokki that I bought... Why I bought it?? Cause y/n never come out from her room after that night... Am I too harsh to her? No.. It all her fault I'm being like this.. If she took care of herself that time I won't loss my baby and I won't stressing myself about the CEO selection of our company...

That girl really give me hard time.. I taught she can make it easy but no... She just the same like the other girl out there who want the money from guy.. Tsk, bitch..

>>>
I woke up early cause I have to meet her today... She texted me last night and she want to meet me at the park... I start my morning routine as usual until I heard something from y/n's room... I knock the door twice but she didn't open it... I give up and just walk out from the house to meet her..

-At park-
There she is... Waiting for me at bench... She wave at me and show her beautiful smile... After that incident in Maldives I always came to the high class club and at there I met her... She is a waitress but she doesn't look like a slut when she serve people... I smile at her and keep up my pace..

" Hey.. I'm sorry if I'm late?"

" Nah.. I just arrive here... Btw I miss you so much.. When will you visit me at the club?" She asked me while hugging me...

" I'm sorry Jen.. I a little bit busy lately because of the company... But I promise you after work I will visit you at the club... Ok.." I smile at her and kiss her cheeks.. Her cheeks start turn to pinkish color and I just laugh at her...

Jen is the girl that I almost caught before when abeoji saw me walk with a girl... Maybe it about time for me to propose her before I plan on divorcing y/n... I stop walking and grab her wrist..

" Hey what wrong?" she ask me... I don't think twice and I kiss her... It start to be passionate kiss annd we both part away cause we need air to breath.. I hold her face to look at me...

" Jen do you like me?" Her eyes widened because of my question...

" Why do you asking that? You creep me out Jungkook-a"

" I'm asking you cause I think I like you... Or I love you?" I smile at her but I got no reaction from her... Then she look at me and start to talk..

" Look Jungkook... I just taught you-" She didn't finish her words when someone yell my name...

God damn it...

Y/n POV
I run away from my bullies but unlucky me I run to the rooftop... I don't have place to go so I just hide behind the old couch..

" Where is she.. Why you guys so slow?" The purple hair guy scold them..

" Hey relax... She will come out any minute... She can't stay too long at the place she hide tho.. Calm down.." the short red hair guy calm him...

After a few minutes I start to sweat a lot cause the place getting hotter with the sun rays.. So I give up and show myself...

" See.. She won't stay too long..." Red hair guy said

" What do you guys want from me... Why you always bully me.. What I did wrong to you guys!!!!" I yelled at them

" Hey relax girl... We like to bully you cause it fun... And since it our senior year I think it not a big deal cause we will be graduate from this fucking highschool..." The purple hair guy smirk while walking slowly at me..

How I wish I can rip his mouth so that he can't smirk... That smirk somehow make my heart flutter... His face, his eyes, his pointy nose, his big eyes and his kissable lips... Never fail to make me fall in love with him.. But I can't cause he hurt me so many times.. He bully me all the time... I start to run and successfully escape from the rooftop but my stupidity never leave me so I trip myself on the stairs...

I woke up because I fall from the bed and I heard Jungkook knocking my door but I can't answer him... My back is hurt as hell... But who is that guy in my dream... Why he look familiar..? I just shrug it off and go for bath..

>>>
After my lonely morning breakfast I feel like want to take a walk... Stay in that room for a week make me feel like in a prison... After that night I never talk with Jungkook nor see his face... How could he use me just for his position in the company...

After a few minutes of a long walk... I look at a couple.. They make out at the park... What the hell... They don't what mean by manners isn't it.. Young couole nowadays... I walk towards them to stop the from the make out session but their conversation make me stop my steps...

My anger start to boil inside me and I can't hold it anymore... If he using me for his benefits I won't mind but cheating on me never in my life I would let him do that...

" JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NOW!!!" I yell at him and he quickly let go of the girl face...

" y/n I can explain but please don't tell my parents..." He beg me...

" The hell are you talking about.. Look I'm so done with you.. I wait for you at home and bring divorce paper along with you... We need to end this.." I said to him... I want to walk away but he grab my wrist..

" No no.. Y/n don't.. Please let me explain..."

" Explain what Jungkook?? WHAT!!! You jerk.. You never respect me isn't it.. You never love me.. From the first day we got married... But it ok.. Because we are just arranged by our parents... Now let me go" I harshly pull my hand from his grio and run to other side road... But then I feel like my body hurting from the sudden impact.. I can't hear anything.. My vision start to blurry and people start to surround me... Am I died???

Hello my fellow readers... I'm sorry for the bad story line in this chapter... Also during write this chapter I suddenly feel angry... Lmao... Anyway enjoy and vote and comment too...😘