31

Y/n pov
It been few weeks after the first day I stay with Jungkook.. He tried to talk to me but I just ignore him.. Now I feel like a full time house wife cause my dad barely give me works now.. He said that I need to practice to be a good wife first then he will let me work.. How am I gonna be a good wife if my husband is a jerk..

Talk about the jerk well he get better.. We went to hospital yesterday for his monthly checkup and the doctor said that he is fully well now.. His weight gain and back to normal..

Me.. I still the same it just my workout at the gym is no more for me now because I had fight with Jungkook a few days ago..

Flashback

It evening and it time for me to workout.. I change my clothe to my fitness clothe.. I text Ryan that I will be there in a few minutes.. I walk happily downstairs and I didn't realised that Jungkook watch tv in the living room..

" where are you going?" His deep voice make me turn my gaze towards him..

" My goodness.. To the gym.. I will be home before dinner.. Don't worry I will make dinner.." I said to him while putting my shoes but my action stop when he take my sport shoes from my hand..

" No.. We have gym upstairs.. So no gym outside the house.. I don't want tou to meet that Ryan guy.. Just stay at home unless you need to go for work or buy groceries.." His words make my eyes widened.. I can't be weak in front of him..

" Who the fuck are you to control my life.. We are just friend.. How many times I need to remind you.. Now give my shoes back.." I fight back.. Instead giving me the shoes he throw my shoes and pick me on his shoulder..

We both in the gym room and he locked the door.. He put me on the sit up chair and he kneel on the floor..

" Here is better than the gym that you used to go.. I have complete equipments here.. What you want again.." He yelled at me... I'm too shocked with his tone.. He continue his words..

" Why you don't start your workout.. Now I know that you go to the gyn just to meet him right?" He raised his voice more.. Suddenly, my phone ringing.. Before I can pick my call Jungkook snatch my phone away from my hands..

" Hey y/n.. Why are you late.. We need to start soon.." Ryan said through the phone.. I heard him cause Jungkook put it on loudspeaker..

" Y/n will not joining you in your damn gym anymore.. She will never meet you again.. Don't call her anymore and I'm her husband.." After that he hung up the call and put my phone in his pocket..

" My house my rule" With that he walk out from the gym and shut the door..

I put my head on my palm and feel regret to stay in this house.. Now I feel give up with everything.. I won't continue with what I did..

End of flashback

The house feel empty because Jungkook went out to meet his friends.. About my phone he bought me a new one.. Until now I didn't know where he put my old phone.. Suddenly, my phone ringing..

" I will bring my friends to the house.. Wear something nice.." Before I answer him he already hung up.. Will he became the old Jungkook.. I don't know anymore.. I walk lazily into my bedroom and get change..

>>>
The front door open and I heard so many voice from the door.. I stand up and greet by BTS.. I smile at them and greet them.. But then my smile fade when I saw Jungkook with another girl.. We both make eye contact but I break it.. I quickly go into the kitchen to make drinks for them.. My vision get blurry because of my tears.. Finally I let my tears fall on my cheeks..

" Faster, they are waiting.." Jungkook suddenly appear beside me.. I wipe my tears and take the glass but he hold my hand which have my tears on it..

" Why you crying?" He ask but I ignore him and prepare the drinks quickly and walk into the living room..

" Hey y/n it been a long time since we met huh?" Jimin sit beside me.. He look different too.. His chubby cheeks nowhere to be found now..

" Yeah, where are you before.. We tried to contact you but it will be voicemail.." Namjoon said.. He look smart in his square spectacles..

" I'm just having along vacation to rest my mind from the problem.." I answered them.. I just look at my lap and I know Jungkook stare at me..

We having a talk and most of the talk is about me.. They asking why I suddenly appear now.. I answer every question they ask but my thought still towards the girls that sat beside Jungkook.. Only both of them doesn't care about the others.. Is this the girl that Jungkook already met when I left him before? Well she loom beautiful.. Her long straight hair that look fluffy.. Her white skin that look healthier than me.. She is perfect.. Maybe it time for me to let him go.. If not why he bring this girl to the house in the first place.. Without I know it my tears roll down on my cheeks..

" Hey y/n are you okay?" Jimin hold my shoulder and make me flinch.. I'm scared if Jungkook saw it and he will mad at me after they go back home..

" I'm fine.. I nees to go to the toilet.." I excuse myself and I know Jungkook watch me.. But he ignore it..

I close the bathroom door and slide down the door.. I cried silently.. It hurt.. It hurt ao much.. Why he treat me like this? Is he want revenge for me and Ryan? Is it because he jealous? Suddenly someone knock on the door..

" y/n are you okay.." I ignore it cause I know the owner of the voice.. I try to stand up but my head pounding like crazy and make me want to faint in any time.. I stand for a while and take a deep breath.. I open the door and he stood still in front of me..

" They are going back already.." He said and I just hummed and walk to my bedroom.. Before I reach for my bedroom door I feel dizzy and my vision getting dark..

>>>

I woke up at the sudden noise from downstairs... I tied my hair and do my morning routine.. I go downstairs and saw Jungkook struggling with the food..

" what are you doing?" I stand beside the kitchen island..

" Prepare the food.. I really hope my wife will wake up early and prepare the food for me.. But she is a heavy sleeper.." He tease me.. I punch his arm and he winced..

" By the way thanks for brought me in my room last night.." Before he could answer the bell ring..

Jungkook switch off the stove and run to the front door.. I follow him from behind and wonder who's coming early in the morning.. When I get better view I saw her..

Sorry if I have any gramatical errors or spelling errors.. Just comment and let me know.. Kamsamida.. Don't forget vote and comment...