32

I feel like my heart being stabbed.. How dare he invite her again in the house.. And the most painful for me to see is she kissed Jungkook in the cheeks.. Let me repeat.. SHE FREAKING KISS JUNGKOOK ON THE CHEEKS.. I just stay in the kitchen cause I don't want to see any painful view anymore..

" Hey y/n can you make a drink for Hailey?" I nod.. So her name is Hailey... I grab tighly the tray and walk towards the living room where only she left alone...

" Hey y/n.. We didn't greet each other when we first met.. I'm Hailey" She put our her to handshake with me.. I greet her back with my fake smile..

" How do you met Jungkook?" I ask her... She stop drink and smile at me..

" Oh, I took care of him when he in a bad state before.. I also curious why he being like that.." She explain.. So she took care of him before.. I need to thank her but my jealousy took over me..

" Do you like him?" I wait for her answer but Jungkook call me..

" Y/n I will be going out with Hailey.. Don't wait for me.. Come Hailey.." He grab Hailey's arm.. That the most painful sight for me to see..

We both met again after a few months of separation and now he went out with another girl.. I'm so confused.. Did he realise what he did just now.. He hurt me.. He must be doing it for revenge.. Furthermore, Hailey has been took care of him when I left him broken before.. So I deserve it..

>>>

It almost midnight but Jungkook didn't text nor call me.. I'm worried about him.. He must be with Hailey.. But he have a wife in the house waiting for him..

" Where the fuck is him?" I called him for nth times already.. But it turn to be voicemail... I throw my phone on the couch and sit down to calm myself.. After a few minutes of fighting my sleepy mode.. Finally, I give up and lay on the couch hoping for him to come home right now..

Jungkook pov

Hailey and me having a lunch in a restaurant after went for a walk in the park.. Hailey seems uncomfortable after went from my house..

" Hey Hailey.. What wrong? Are you sick?" I ask her..

" No no.. I'm fine.." She smile at me but I think something else is wrong..

" Come on.. We know each other since kids.. I know you too well.. Just tell me.. Is it about y/n?" She look up from her hand..

" She ask me wether I like you or not.. But you save me that time.. Thanks.." She explain to me.. She stop for a while and continue..

" She's hurt Jungkook.. Why you do this to her.. She already come back.. Don't you want this?" She ask me.. I look at her..

" I know.. But just bear with it for this time.. Okay" I hold her hand to make her calm..

>>>

We both finish our last movie and I look at my watch it almost midnight.. My eyes widened.. Y/n must be mad at me..

" Jungkook-a thabks for today but we should go back home.." she rub her eyes.. She looks tired tho..

" Okay.."

We both arrive at the carpark and I open the door for her.. I get in the car and start the engine... Suddenly, she ask me..

" Do you think what we did is good in the end Jungkook?" I look at her before drive off the car..

" Don't worry.. It all on me.. You just relax and carry on okay.." She nod her head and close her eyes..

It midnight and I arrive home.. I realise the light from the living room and the kitchen still on.. But y/n's room is dark.. I open the door and there she is.. Sleep soundly on the couch.. I just want to remove the strand hair from her face but my stomach growling.. I'm not hungry but I need to go to toilet.. I guess I eat too much..

Y/n pov

I woke up because I feel uncomfortable with my sleeping position.. I look around and I realise I'm still in the living room.. ' Did Jungkook came home last night' I thought.. I open the door and I let out a sigh when I saw his car park in front the house.. I do my morning routine and since I don't go to office for a while I can do my work later..

I change my clothe and walk into the gym room.. Well, I can except that I can't go out for workout so I decide to not argue about it and just workout in his gym.. My shoulder feel stiff and it not comfortable at all but I continue my workout..

>>>

I've been in the gyn for half an hour so I take a short break.. I sat on the sit up bench and massage my shoulder.. I close my eyes so that I can erase the pain from my mind.. But then, someone interrupted me..

" Morning.." I turn around and there he is with a white sleeveles shirt and grey sweatpants leaning his body beside the door..

" What" I answer him coldly..

" Woooo... Why with the tone huh?" I stop my action and stand up from my place.. I put both my hands on my waist and said to him..

" Why you let me slept on the couch last night.. At least you can woke me up.." I glare at him... He chuckle at me.. I just rolled my eyes and continue my workout..

Jungkook just shoom his head and put his phone beside his bluetooth speaker.. He turn on the music and to be honest that my jam *smirk*

I take a rest after finish my workout and I take a glance at him.. Since he wore sleeveless shirt I can see his biceps muscle contract and relax.. I gulp my saliva, ' That biceps so sexy..'

" My arms look awesome isn't it?" He said to me.. I turn away and blush..

" You are too cofident with yourself.." I said without looking at him.. I open my shoes and walk towards the door.. Suddenly, he grab my arm..

" Where are you going?"

" Take bath and prepare the food.. I don't want both of us to starve.." I said.. He smirk and move his body closer to mine.. He grab my waist and I can feel his body on mine or can I say his abs on my flat stomach..

" Come on.. We can have fun.. It a long day you know.." He smirk at me.. But I look away..

" Fun your ass.. Just having fun by yourself.." without hesitation he tighten his grip around my waist and kiss me.. I'm froze cause I'm too shock.. I can feel his hand roaming my upper body and finally his hand stop at my thight.. He stop and look into my eyes..

" Jump.." I didn't know what had got into me but I obeyed him.. We both kiss again and he throw me ON HIS BED.. He locked the door and he undress himself and left him with his sweatpants only.. My eyes widened because of his abs.. I repeat ABSSSS!!

" Done staring.. Now I need you to put this clothe aside.. Come on.. I will be gentle with you.." I sit up and he help me to undress left me with my undergarments.. I cover my body with hands cause it been a long time since the last time we share our time like this..

" wow.. Your body been upgrade in this few months huh.." His words make me blush.. He kiss my neck while removing my hands.. He push me so that my back will be on the bed.. Once he kiss on my sweet spot, my moan left from my mouth..

I grab his hair gently because of the pleasure that he gave me.. I wrapped my leg around his torso.. ' I guess I can't walk today'

Tadaa.. Sorry no smut hehehhehe😏😏 cause I'm bad at it.. The previous chapter that contain is made by my guy friend.. So maybe a few chapter before epilogue will be have smut but I'm not promise.. Don't forget to vote and comment...😘