29

After dad leave it lunch time.. I walk to a nearby cafe and I don't think of having a heavy lunch otherwise my eyes will be heavy too during the work.. I ordered caramel latte and cheesecake for my lunch.. I sit at an empty table and open youtube while waiting for my order..

I miss him and after that day I miss him more.. I watch BTS performance on youtube.. He really look skinny tho.. But he still look handsome.. My heart beat faster when the cameraman focus on him.. Then, I heard my order and take it..

I walk on the street and watch people walk with their friends, their boyfriend and girlfriend.. I decide to go at the park near my company.. I sat on the bench and some kids are playing and running around..

This view make me remember how happy Jungkook is when he know that I get pregnant.. But luck not on our side, we lost the baby because of my foolishness.. When I'm deep in my thought, I feel like someone sit beside me.. I look at that person..

" Joohyun oppa.. What are you doing here.." I ask him.. He really look like Jungkook..

" Take a walk and I saw you here so I sit here.." he smile at me..

" How's Jungkook" I ask him.. Honestly, I feel nervous to ask about him..

" He is ok.. He's at home and I need to take care of him.." I look at him and he just smile..

" Is he really okay.. Is he fully recovered from that day.."

" He is okay.. But y/n can I ask you a favor?" he sit  facing me.. I just nod and I take a sip of my drink..

" Can you take care Jungkoom for a few weeks?" I spit my drink back.. I look at him disbelief..

" Mwo... No.. I can't.. He hate me.. You can see on that day he ask me to get out.. I don't to embarassed myself anymore.." I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand..

" I know you still live him.. I know you miss him.. Cause he still feel the same way y/n.. You can win his heart y/n.. You know him well.. So why not ask 2nd chance from him.." I look at him and I just nod my head as a sign I agree with him..

A few days later

I hope this will be the best for me and him.. I hope I will not regret with my decision.. At 7.00 am I drive my car to Jungkook's house.. A few minutes later I arrived at his house and I saw Joohyun oppa walk out from the house.. He realise my presence and wave at me..

" Oh.. Someone excited huh" He tease me.. I just give a dead glare to him..

"  I just want to make breakfast for him.. That why I come here early.. You don't want to join us?" I ask him.

" Of course I will but a little bit late.. I need to jog.. It boring to workout in the house.. I feel suffoscated.." I laugh at his words.. He wave at me and start to jog..

I want to open the door then I remember that I don't have the key.. I turn around but he's already far away.. I look at the lock door and type Jungkook's birthday since it his house.. But I failed.. Then, I tried type our anniversary date and finally it open.. I can't believe he use that password..

I enter the house and I didn't see him.. Probably he still sleeping.. I walk straight into the kitchen.. I open the fridge and all the ingredients are in there.. It will make my job easier... I start to prepare the ingredients.. After that I start to cook...

While I'm cooking I feel like someone behind me.. So I look behind me and there he is.. With no shirt showing his beautiful and hard abs and only a towel wrap around his waist.. I turn around quickly and I feel my cheeks hot...

" You still love it huh?" He ask me.. I just ignore him.. He walk towards the fridge and take out a carton of milk..

I switch off the stove and prepare the food.. But my luck not on my side this morning.. I can't reach the plate.. "Why the fuck they put the plate on higher place.. Ughhh" I thought... While struggling with the plate I feel heat from my back.. Jungkook take the plate for me..

I didn't dare to look at him and just say thank you.. He still stood beside me and it make me uncomfortable especially when only a towel wrap around his waist.. "God help me" I thought.. Finally I finished prepare the food on the table and take out milk from the fridge..

" umm.. The food is ready.. You can eat first.. I just want to get the glass.." He only stare at me and I quickly walk away from him.. Suddenly he take my wrist and turn me around.. I accidentally touch his naked chest and it make me more red now..

" What if I said I don't want to eat that?" He said with the low tone.. It send shiver down my spine..

" Then, what you want to eat.. I will make it for you" I try to calm myself but I'm totally can't especially this close with him..

" I want you.." He whisper in my ears.. My eyes widened.. He pick me up and put me on the kitchen island.. He spread my legs so that he can stand between it..

I didn't argue about it cause honestly I miss him and I want him too.. But not now..

" Jungkook-a.. Stop palying around.. The food will get cold.." I tried to get of from him but he trap me with his thick and muscular arm...

" Come on.. It bee a while isn't it? Hyung said that you will take care of me for a few weeks.. Besides, we are still married.." He show his sexy smirk and I still get confuse with him.. He tried to kiss my neck but I cup his face..

" What do you mean we are still married? Didn't you file the divorce?" I ask him.. But he ignore me..

He hold my waist and I hold his shoulder to stop him.. But he is stronger than me.. He kiss my neck and it tickling me.. Instead of pushing him I enjoy it.. I let him do it until I realise that he suck on my collarbone.. He left hickey on my collarbone.. He move onto my lips.. He kiss me passionately and I respond to the kiss.. We still fight for our dominant until we heard someone behind us..

" wow.. That fast.. Calm down your hormone.."

Tadaaa... I'm sorry if it not interesting.. Don't forget to vote and comment