1

Im the only child of my family and I will graduate soon. Im officially 21 last week. Im happy with my life, I grow up in a normal family even though my parents own a company they will not forget me because of money. But then, everything going upside down when my parents arrange me to get married with someone that I didnt know and I didnt love. In this freaking young age Im gonna be a wife of a stranger. Hell no

-Graduation Day-

"congratulations y/n. You are now an adult and Im so proud of you. I hope you can take care of our family business." y/n Dad.

"Thanks and dont worry dad. You know that I really love business." I chuckle.

"y/n for your info, you will get married to our business partner son and he just graduated few months before you."

"So?"

"So, you will get married soon and he is not a businessman. But he own a studio." My mom said happily.

"what? He doesnt have job and you let me to get married with him."

"Chill, y/n. he have big income okay. Im 100% sure he can be a good husband to you."

"whatever. Now can we go for lunch? Im hungry."

-Bachelor Party- y/n future husband POV

I dont care about girls anymore. I had dated so many girls but none of the are loyal to me. They just want me because Im rich, popular, handsome and some of them just want sexual relationship with me. For your info, Im still a virgin cause I want someone special take it away. I'm not a guy who cannot control his hormone.

"yo, bro. Dont think too much and enjoy the party. Here your drink." Namjoon

"I didnt expect that you will get married earlier than us. Your mind still unmatured." Suga smirk.

The others just laugh at him.

-The Wedding- y/n POV

I look myself in the mirror. Im shook (Jungshook?) because I look different. Suddenly the door open reveal my parents with smile on their face.

"Omo, y/n. you look so beautiful. Aigoo, I almost not recognize my own daughter."

"eyy, mom. Your compliment is too much. You look stunning tonight."

"of course she need to look stunning. She's my wife, right yeobo?" I see my blushed. Aish how I wish I will get married with someone that I love.

-After wedding-

"Congrats y/n. I didnt expect that you will get married earlier than us. Aish, how I wish I can have a perfect husband like you y/n." I just laugh at her.

"Ey, Jia. You will get the right one on the right time."

"Yeah, you need to be patient girl. Chill." Ari said

"Chill your ass. I agree with you y/n and at least Im not like you reject all the guy that fall in love with you. So choosy."

"Excuse me, I'm not desperate as you okay."

"Ok2 chill guys. Enjoy the food ok. The party will be start soon."

Suddenly... "mmmm, y/n. mom want us to get change. The party will start soon." He politely ask me.

"Go ahead y/n. I hope when I go to the toilet I don't here any moan." Ari and Jia laugh.

"I hate you guys." I can feel my face getting red now.

"We love you too y/n." I run inside and face palm myself.

After taking a long bath, I go into my wardrobe room to find my dress. After that, I heard the bathroom door close and I guess he take a bath. After a few minutes of finding my dress, I wear it and step out from the wardrobe room.

"Arghhhh...." I close my eyes immediately.

JK POV

I heard she scream. "Yah, calm down. It me your husband. Chill wear your clothes."

"OMG, you dont have manner isnt it?" she said angrily.

"I know you like what you see." I teased her.

"Whatever, I hate you jerk." She quickly left the room.

Well, honestly she look cute when she blushing. I can feel that shes different from the girls I know before. If the girls out there see me without any clothe they probably seduce me just to pleasure them.

I go outside Y/N's parents house and the party just started. Not until a few minutes, I saw a group of guys around Y/N. At first, I didnt mind about that, but then I saw they pull Y/N to somewhere. I follow them and I curious why they bring Y/N inside the garage. But then my eyes wide when one of the guy try to pull up Y/N's dress. I run to him and punch him, the others shock to see me there. They run away and I quickly help Y/N to arrange her dress.

"T-thank you." She stutter.

"Shh.. it ok. Im here. Btw, who are they?" I ask her while heading back to the party.

"My crazy crush when I was in university before." I just nodded and intertwined our fingers. She hesitate at first but I ignore it.

To be continue..
Kindly tell me your opinion about my story😊