26

I woke up because of my phone ringing.. It must be my alarm... I rub my sleepy eyes and force myself to sit up.. I take my phone from the night stand and it still ringing.. When my vision getting clearer I saw dad's name apperar on it.. I pick it up..

" Morning dad.. Why you call me in the morning?" I ask with my morning voice.. I can hear my dad chuckle on the phone..

" I'm sorry to bother your beauty sleep princess but I need you to do me a favor.. Would you?" I'm wide awake when he ask me that question..

" What is it?"

" Would you attend a meeting today on behalf me? I already promise your mom that we are having anniversary celebration today.. So would you?"

" Of course I am.. Just enjoy your day with mom.." I tease my dad..

" By the way, where the meeting will be held?" I ask again..

" Oh.. It will be in Busan.. Are you okay with it?"

" Yes sir.. I will be there.." Both of us laugh together.. We keep talking on the phone for a few minutes before I start doing my morning routine..

When I pack my things suddenly my phone ringing again.. I didn't look at my screen phone and pick it up straight away..

" Dad, you don't have to worry.. I will be there soon.. Just enjoy your anniversary, ok.." I said in one breath while my hands still packing my things..

I wait for my dad talk to me but there's no answer.. I look back at my phone and it says unknown number.. I face palm myself and start to control my panick..

" Ummm, hello.. I'm so sorry.. I thought it was my dad.. Who amI speaking with?" I ask and still there's no answer..

I stop what I'm doing and sit on the bed.. I keep saying 'hello' but still no amswer.. It start to freak me out so I hang up the call... After I calm myself I start my journey to Busan..

>>>

A few hours of driving, finally I arrive in Busan.. It been a long time I come here.. The last time was when him brought me here to meet his grandparents.. I'm wondering how are they doing.. Maybe I should pay a visit when I've done my meeting..

I check in the luxurious hotel that my dad booked for me.. I still have half an hour before I go for meeting.. I unpack my things and get a little bit rest..

I walk towards the balcony and enjoy the view of the city.. The cold air hit my skin make my body shivering... The surrounding is quite calm but I feel missing something.. I shrugged of my thought and get ready for meeting..

>>>

The sun rays hit my face and that make me groan.. I had a beautiful dream but the brightness of the rays woke me up.. I tie my hair into messy bun and do my morning routine..

I remembered that I want to visit halmeoni and harabeoji today.. Before I visit them I bought some frutis for them and a bouquet of flowers for halmeoni..

Almost 2 hours of driving finally I arrive at their place.. This place totally hit me with the wonderful memories I had before.. I went here with him before but now I'm alone.. How I wish I could turn back time.. How I wish I can be a mature person that time.. I sigh before I start to walk towarda their house..

In just a few meters, I saw halmeoni and harabeoji in front of their house with a guy? I shrugged it off and walk towards them..

" Halmeoni, harabeoji.." I shout and wave at them.. That guy turn around and walk away in opposite direction.. His back looks familiar..

" Oh, y/n.. When did you arrived here?" Halmeoni ask me.. I hug her tightly cause I miss her..

" Yesterday because I had meeting.. How are you both doing?"

" We are ok like always dear.. Come in.. We can have a talk inside.." Harabeoji take the fruits from my hand.. I walk into the house and it still the same..

The arrangement of furniture.. The wallpaper of the walls.. Still the same.. Halmeoni walk into the living room with tea in her hand..

" Halmeoni, who is the guy just now?" I ask.. Both of them froze and look to each other before answering me..

" Oh, it just ummm... It the boy that always help us.. Yeahh.." Harabeoji said without looking at me.. That make me more curious about them..

" By the way y/n.. Do you know that Jungkook and his 6 friends are making a comeback already.." My eyes widened.. Hearing his name make me goosebump..

" Nope.. I don't know about that.." I drink the tea while control myself to calm down..

" It almost the end of October abd you didn't know.. But it okay.. We will watch him today.." I look at harabeoji and he take the remote to change the channel..

The show already start half an hour.. There he is.. With his friends introducing themselves before perform.. He look so skinny.. What happen to him?

I watch their performance until the end and I didn't realise that my cheeks already wet because of my tears..

" Y/n are you okay dear?" Halmeoni hand me a box of tissue and I just nodded at her as a sign that I'm okay.. But I'm not.. He look pale.. He look sick.. Even the makeup can't cover his tiredness..

" When are they performing this one.." I ask harabeoji..

" last week but they air it today.." His eyes still glued to the tv..

" How do you know?" I ask him again

" He met us just-" he suddenly stop.. His eyes widened because he realise what he just said..

" Harabeoji halmeoni.. Tell me, did you guys met him.. The guys just now, is it him?" I beg them to tell me the truth.. Halmeoni sigh before answering me..

" Yes we are and that guy just now is him..." My eyes wide open cause finally I can meet him..

" Where he live.. Just tell me and I won't tell him that you guys did.." I hold their hand hoping that they will tell me..

" In a hospital.." The three words almost make me faint.. But I controlled myself.. Without wasting the time I go to the hospital that they told me..

Annyeong my readers.. I'm sorry for leaving you guys again.. But I will try to finish this book before 31st of Dec.. Hope u guys like this chapter.. Don't forget to vote and comment..