19

My body feel weak and I remembered what happen last night.. He rape.. He freaking rape me... I feel something wet on my forehead so I open my eyes slowly.. I look around me and I know that I'm still in his bedroom.. I look on my left and there he is wearing his shirt.. I force myself to sit up but then he help me to sit me up cause he know I'm awake.. I pull my arm away from his grip without making eye contact with him.. suddenly the towel on my forehead fall on my lap.. I just stare at it while cover myself with the blanket cause I'm still naked..

" Umm.. Your body temperature quite high last night.. So I called Dr. Kim to check on you.. He said you will be fine with a little bit rest.." He explained to me.. But I'm still ignore him cause he make me feel like a toy to him..

" Ok.." I said coldly to him.. and try to get up from the bed but he pull me back..

" why are you ignoring me? Am I not being good to you? huh!!!" he shout at me.. I cover my ears cause I don't want to hear him shouting at me..

" you know the reason why I'm being like this.." I force myself to get up and I covered myself with the blanket.. I quickly go into my bedroom and do my morning routine..

In the bathroom I'm take off the blanket from my body and I can see the mark that Jungkook gave to me yesterday.. I touch each of the marks and I can still feel the pain.. But the pain in my heart is more painful than the marks.. I finish my routine and go downstairs to the kitchen..

Jungkook POV

while waiting for y/n I prepared some breakfast for both of us.. Well, at first I want to prepare ramen but I remembered that y/n not in good condition.. while cooking I'm thinking of y/n.. I feel regret for what I had done to her yesterday.. My selfishness make her feel insecure when she's around me.. I think I should make things clear by today.. I hope she will forgive me.. I don't know why I can't control my temper.. I'm scared that I will hurt her because of my old behavior..

Suddenly, I feel someone holding my hand.. I look down on my right and there she is.. Always look cute in my eyes..

" If you keep daydreaming, you will burn the house.. I don't want to die early.." She said to me and focus on the bacon in the pan..

" So you will left me alone in here.. How could you.." I pout.. she lift her head and laugh at me.. when she laugh I feel like my energy is charge up but her laugh only for a few second.. She look down without saying anything..

" Hey, what wrong.?" I ask her but she push my hand away and walk to the living room.. Guess she still mad at me..

After a few minutes, I finished prepared the food.. and I smile because I'm proud of myself.. I take out my phone and take many picture of it until someone speak behind me..

" Are you prepare the food for taking picture or what?" She said coldly to me.. I put down my phone and we both sit opposite to each other.. she start to eat and I'm waiting for her reaction but she just keep eating silently.. then I start to speak..

" Y/n.. I know you are upset about yesterday.. I know it my fault and I should protect you, not hurting you.. but I guess I failed to be a good husband to you.. because of my selfishness I hurt you.. I'm sorry y/n.." She stop eating and I'm waiting for her to mad at me but she didn't..

" The past is the past.. Now eat your food before it cold.." after that she continue eat her food and I just sigh..

Friday Night

I walk to y/n's bedroom and there she is.. sleeping silently on the bed.. I walk closer to her and the mark on her wrist are still visible.. I start to panic cause tonight we will meet our parents.. Suddenly y/n turn around and she look shocked cause I'm inside his room..

" what are you doing here?"

" I just want to wake you up.. but you already awake.. So get ready, we will meet our parents.." I smile to her but she just walk past me to the bathroom.. Jeez she so hard to get..

At Jungkook's parents house

"Omo.. Y/n-a... Jungkook-a.. ppali come in.." Eomoni greet both of us..

we get in the house and I didn't expect that my hyung will be here.. I'm not seeing him for a long time after my anniversary incident.. He hug me and we have a little chat about our life.. Then, y/n join us.. she sit opposite hyung and talk with him.. Am I a ghost here..? She look so happy when she talk with hyung.. I never see her smile as wide as now after I ignore her for this few months...

" Hello, Jungkook-a.. I know your wife is pretty.. But you don't have to look at her like that.. Or do you cannot hold yourself huh?" Hyung smirk at me and I know what he mean..

" Yah hyung.. If I can't hold it both of us will not be sit here now.." I turn my face to y/n and her cheeks a little bit pink... we laugh at her reaction..

During dinner, we talk about our life but y/n just eat her food.. I'm quite worry about her cause she just keep quite.. but then abeoji ask her something that make her shock..

" Y/n.. Don't you have plan on having a kid.. I mean like it been few months after the incident so why not right?" y/n lift her head and look speechless..

" abeoji.. please.." I said to him..

Y/n POV

After the dinner I sit in the living room to watch the movie with Jungkook and his brother... then, abeoji called him, having a talk.. After a few minutes, I walk to the kitchen to help eomoni but she insist.. so, I help her to make drinks for abeoji and Jungkook.. After done it, I walk to the balcony and heard their conversation.. and that make me stop walking..

" Abeoji... it not what you think ok.. The girl is the co worker in our company.." Jungkook said

" I know but I had caught you hang out with her several times Jungkook.. Also the place both of you went are not a mall or restaurant but it a bar.. If you are stress don't do this Jungkook-a... Think about your marriage with y/n.." Abeoji said

" Who care.. She lost my baby abeoji.. You know how happy I am when she got pregnant that time... But then she make the mistake.."

" Jungkook-a.. It not her fault.. It just not your luck to have kid that time.. God know what is better for both of you.. It just a test from God.."

" shut it abeoji.. She's so dumb.. why you and eomma arrange me with this girl.. If I know she can't take care of my baby, I would not marry her.."

" Jeon Jungkook!!!! Don't you dare to be rude in front of me.. I never taught you that.. And I know you want kid because you scare that you can't be the heir of Jeon company isn't it?" Abeoji scold him.. I can't hold my tears and I cry at the corner.. but Jungkook saw me before I ran from there.. He excuse himself and walk towards me..

" How much did you hear.." I just look down, scare to answer him.. But then, she just grab my hand and tell the others that I need to go home..

Tadaaaa.... Something worse will be happen after this.. Don't forget comment and vote.. Kamsamida...