8

Why am I here...Why????

"Hyung when you will be done?" I whispered to him.

"Not until you buy for y/n too. Come on Jungkook-a." He convinced me.

"But hyung instead of lingerie why not I buy her dress or shoes for her."

"Don't tell me that you don't know her size.. Omg Jungkook-a where is your man pride.. You don't even know what is your wife size?" He tease me. "I dare you to choose lingerie for her if not we will be stay here forever. Remember I keep what I said." He challenge me.

I dare myself to choose the lingerie for y/n.. maybe I may not know what is her size but I will choose the color that will suit for her. while I'm choosing the lingerie for her, I keep imagine how she look like with the lingerie.. aishhh stop your pervert mind Jungkook.. You are in public now... After thousand years(?) of choosing the lingerie finally we go pay and go back. But before we go back I pick the necklace that I bought for y/n and it really nice because it have my name on it...

>>

"Thanks hyung for your time.... Even though you make me suffer today..." I glare at him

"No problem.. if you need anything from me just call me..." He wink at me.

I step out from the car and open the front door.. It feel weird because I'm not see any sign of y/n but then I heard someone singing.. cannot be it y/n cause I never heard she singing before... What if it is her voice... wow I didn't knew that my wife can sing tho maybe I'm too busy abusing her... I go upstairs and the sound come from our room.. I open the door carefully and it true that is her voice..

"hi babe.." i wrapped my arm around her waist and it make her shock..

"oh, you are home..ppali ppali..get ready otherwise we gonna be late jungkook-a.." she smile at me.. How can i never realise this sweet smile before..i should love her more and i should tell her about my feelings but i don't have any guts to do that..

"hello jungkook-a...what are you thinking??"

"you.." her face getting red and quickly hug her and say "i'm sorry y/n...for everything i had done.."

"aye..stop it jungkook-a..ok let get ready and stop this drama.."

-party-

We arrived there on time and we greeted by people who attend the party.. The party start and my parent in law give their speech... I see y/n look uneasy.. She might be nervous..i hold her hand and whisper "calm down jagi... I'm here" she smile at me and we focus on the party

Y/n pov
I feel very uneasy cause i can see that asshole staring at me.. Why can't he leave my life.. I'm scared he will do something during the party.. When i'm in my deep thought i feel that Jungkook hold my hand.. I bet he know that i'm uncomfortable.. " Calm down jagi.. I'm here" i smile at him and he show me his bunny teeth..how can i resist this cute little bunny...

>>
" hi y/n... Omg i can't believe that you will be the CEO of your family company i'm so proud of having you as my niece.." my aunt say while hugging me

" eyy aunt Jen..you took it too far..well tq for being proud of me.. I bet i make people around me proud of me lately.."

"yeah like you make Jungkoom proud of you when two are alone.." she smirk at me.. Then uncle Tom play along with his wife

" aww..Jungkook-a, how is she when only you two in the house huh?? Does she do 'it' properly??" uncle Tom tease and i slao his arm

" yah uncle Tom.. stop it..Aishhh"

" well it our secret uncle..if i tell you maybe i will never do 'it' with y/n again..right jagi??" Jungkook smirk at me..

" you know how to make joke Jungkook-a..so when are you guys having a family??" My aunt asked.

"yeah..you know that your parents are not young anymore.. I bet they really want have kids to play with.." my uncle said

" I'm not ready to be a mother yet...plus i'm too young for it..i'm just 22" i look down at my feet cause i feel nervous and pressure in the same time.. Why people always ask his question when they meet me and Jungkook..

" Hey y/n don't feel stress ok..just take your time..we understand it of you say so..and we are sorry if we pressure both of you.." my aunt calm me down

"it ok..well y/n i think it time to meet your parents.." Jungkook lead me to my parents..

" mom, dad...omg i miss you guys so much.." i say while hug them

"aye y/n we miss you too...oh and if you guys free you can have dinner with us anytime..and i know y/n will be busy so maybe she can't make dinner for both of you.." my mom said

" thanks eomonim..bit we don't want to burden you" Jungkook smile..the suddenly someone approached us

??? Pov
I stare at y/n from far and she still look the same..the girl that make my heart beat faster..the girl that make me crazy for her and the girl that change me to be who i am right now.. I need to start my plan now.. I walk to them and approached them..

" Hi mr and mrs Shin...and hi y/n, hi jungkook.." i smile at them especially to y/n.. I can see that she shock to see me.

" oh hi Joshua...(it not Joshua from svtn..ok proceed).. How are you??" mr shin approach me..

" i'm fine and thank you for asking..btw my parents want to be your work partner in your company mr shin.. Maybe you can have a meeting with them??" i ask him

"oh..that great Joshua.. But i need to discuss with y/n about this right y/n??" i see her face and she still look gorgeous..those eyes that see me and those lips that i want to kiss for a long time ago.

" well..if like that i will take my leave first...hope we can meet again" i excuse myself and I'm laughing inside of me... I bet this will be a great game..

To be continue...