33

A few weeks had passed after we shared our love(?) whe I thought about it, it make me feel on cloud nine.. Since that day my love towards Jungkook growing day by day.. Our life doesn't change much.. Jungkook still working but he work at home same as me.. Sometime he will visit Bighit for dance practice..

But he change.. Even though we make love one time after our long separation Jungkook doesn't care about it at all.. He tease me sometimes and that gave me sexual frustration but I ignore it... Since that day he going out everyday and come home late at night.. He only been home for his work that his dad gave him..

Yesterday, my curiousity make me take an action.. I decide to follow him.. After breakfast, Jungkook go out without telling me.. So I follow him from behind.. In my mind I pray that he would not meet that Hailey bitch.. But I guess I'm wrong.. He fetch Hailey from her house.. He walk out from the car just to open the door for her.. Open the freaking door for her..

My grip on the steering getting tighter.. I keep following them.. It almost noon and everything going normal for me.. They go inside the woman shop but they didn't bought anything.. ' why whould she enter the shop if she didn't buy anything..'  i thought.. I keep following and my legs almost give up cause I'm too tired..

I almost lost their track but then I saw them go into a shop but the name is not clear.. I take a sit a little bit far from the shop.. I take a deep breath and open my eyes again.. My eyes gone wide when I saw the shop that they went just now is full with lingeria cosplay.. 'The fuck is Jungkook doing now..' I decide to call him..

" Hello.. Jungkook-a where are you now?" I saw Jungkook talk in the phone outside the shop..

" Urmm I-I'm in the company.. Why?" He lied.. My tears roll down on my cheeks uncontrollably..

" Nothing just asking.." Without waiting for his answer I hung up..

In the end I sit in my car cry like there is no tomorrow.. Due to too much of crying I had a headache.. I wipe my tears and in the same time Jungkook and Hailey go to Jungkook's car with shopping bags in their hands.. I'm not yet give up so I just follow them..

It almost half an hour and finally they stop at a WEDDING SHOP!!! ' Now what.. Choose wedding dress together.. Fuck you Jungkook' I thought.. I drive to our nope Jungkook's house.. It not mine cause they will get married soon..

I flopped myself on the couch and let out a heavy sigh... I take a short nap because of my head hurt so much.. But my heart hurt more than that (cliche isn't it😂😂)...

Jungkook pov

I send Hailey home after we did shopping whole day.. My smile still on my face thinking on my plan... I hope she will like it.. I arrive at home after a few minutes of drive.. I enter the house and I can heard music from upstairs.. Probably from y/n..

I walk upstairs towards the gym room and there she is.. Doing her SQUATS.. My god.. My eyes being blessed.. Just kidding.. Well she have a nice body.. Maybe that Ryan guy help her to get that body.. She too immersed in her workout, that she didn't realise I already at the door.. She just wore sports bra and legging.. That show too much but for me it my favourite view.. I walk closer to her and back hug her...

" Let me go you cheater.." I immediately let her go when I heard what she said..

" What you said again?" I ask in serius tone.

" I won't repeat.. Where you go this whole day?" She ask me.. I'm panic because I can't say that I went out with Hailey..

" In dad's company.. Why?" she smirk and I look at her confuse..

" Company my ass.." I tried to grab her arm but she move away from me.. She take her phone and step out from the gym room..

" I saw you with her just now.. Lingerie shop? Wedding shop? After this what shop.. Baby shop?" she yelled at me.. My anger start raising inside of me..

" ENOUGH!!" I yelled at her back.. She flinch and I can see her tears roll down her cheek.. She look down on her feet.. I grab her shoulder and she tried to releasd from my grip..

" Listen y/n.. You need to bear with this just a little bit.. I know it hard but please.." I said to her.. She look at me angrily..

" Fuck you.. I won't wait anymore.. I won't wait for your marriage announcement with that bitch.. Niw back off.." She run away from me but I grab her wrist and pull her inside my room..

I throw her on my bed and lock the door.. She move back ward and that make her trap in the corner.. I sat on her lap and hold her wrist..

" I love you y/n but you need to wait.."

" Wait for what.. Wait until you have baby with that bitch.." without wasting time I kiss her lips but she didn't respond.. My anger possesed me.. I unbotton my shirt and pull my jeans... I kiss her neck and leave hickey on it.. She still move under me and it make me hard to kiss her.. I left butterfly kisses on her chest and stomach.. Then I rub her womanhood and that make her moan loudly...

I take my belt and tied her hand.. In split of second I make her naked under me.. I continue kissing her until I reach her womanhood.. We make eye contact and I lick her womanhood and make her whimper from my action.. She grab my hair and push me downwards.. I add the pleasure by fingering her.. She is moaning mess and finally she cum on my finger.. I let her lick my finger and continue but she push my chest..

" Stop it Jungkook-a.."

" I know you want too.."

I pull down my boxer and make my little kookie showed in front of her... She close her legs but I'm stronger than her *smirk* so I open her legs widely.. I positioned myself at her entrance.. I rub my little kookie on her womanhood and make her scream..

" Jeon jung- ahhhhhhhh"

She so tight that make me gone wild.. I'm too horny plus her build body is too tempting.. I thrust in her in a sloe pace for a few seconds.. I don't want to hurt her..

" Faster" I increase my pace when I heard her command.. I thrust faster like there's no tomorrow.. Her wall tighten around my little kookie and that is a sign that she is close.. I kiss her lips passionately and leave hickey on her chest too.. I rub her clit eith my thumb to make her feel the pleasure..

" Fuck fuck fuckk!!!"

With that we both come inside of each other.. I flopped beside her and we both look at the ceiling.. I untied her and hover abover her.. I peck her lips and I can see that she's blushing but she kept the straight face..

" Come on.. We had sex but you still have that face on.. We both enjoy it.." i tease her.. She sit up and whince..

" Are you okay.. Did I'm too rough?" She glare at me..

" Yes you are.. Eventhough we had sex but I will not forget what I saw today.. As reminder this will be our last sex.." my eyes widened when she said that..

" What do you mean.. It not fair for you to mad at me.. I'm mad at you too cause you are stalked me.."

" It not wrong for me to stalked you cause you are my freaking husband.. I love you.. Yes, I start to fall for you but what just happened today make me regret with my feelings.. Now go fuck yourself with that Hailey.." She grab a towel from my closet and storm out from my room..

To the young readers.. Mianhae cause I wrote a sudden smut there.. Hahahahha.. Anyway don't forget to vote and comment..