The other her

Been about 8 years and I still think about you.
Nothing really special but I wonder how things would be if you were still here.
Would I be the same person I am today? Would we have fallen in love? Probably not.
Somehow though you stuck by my side for that long while.
I still remember seeing you at that "Mango" store. I also remember what you said and how you said it.
The look on your face and everything.
I dont know where you are. I dont know what you are.
Who knows if we have or will ever cross paths again.
Why did you happen to follow me? What drove you to spike an interest?
I'm sure its the same as my current. Life seems to constantly bring me to think of you.
I feel sad when I do though.
Maybe it was a missed opportunity. Maybe it was the way you kept following me.
Had you been here now I question how much of that would still happen.
You're probably long gone by now. Most people like that I believe died or traveled too far.
I dont know why I still think of you like I do Angelica.
Two different people from different years but. . .
I wish I knew where you went or maybe a way to communicate. Just to see if even you still remember me or our friendship.
Probably not.
I can't tell if it were love or not but I guess since I remember you it could be considered.