I Thought About It

Once again I thought about it.
That idea of escape.
Escaping the world I've found myself within.
Escaping this potential nightmare that I've no intention of controlling.
It's strange to say such ludicrous things but is it really?
What's truly considered "weird" anymore?
People becoming their real genders, riots in the streets, murders every other day, politicians being charged with crimes running for presidency.
But suddenly it's weird because I have a foot fetish, or my hoodie is slightly dirty from wearing it around my house.
Suddenly it's horrible that I joke around in demeaning often humorously racist ways that are too stereotypical it's baffling and has been done to death in media.
I'm the bad guy for doing that, God forbid I make a joke about eating bats or drinking Kool-Aid in 2020.
Look, the world is fucked up.
Everyone has gone to shit and the media just goes on and on again.
Nobody cares about your dilemma.
Nobody truly cares about how you feel.
No I won't apologize for a conversation you overheard, so don't confront me.
No I will not pull any punches if you attempt to attack me.
This is the world we live in.
If I had a gun, I'd kill you if you tried to insult me.
If I had an army, I'd wage war on a dozen countries.
If I had nuclear power, I'd create craters and destroy the earth myself.
I can say whatever I want and you'd call me mad.
You'd call me a horrible cynic of a disgusting human being.
Yet, you're voting for Trump or Biden.
We're still placing rapists on billboards and making them CEOs.
We're still not looking at the true problem which is the fact that we are guided in one direction with no fact.
Anyone to point a finger at someone is considered truthful and trustworthy.
Not the one who's accused.
For some reason we bow down when a woman shows power but we don't acknowledge the people who gave her that power.
We fight for equality but ultimately want to give one gender more than the other.
I can catch my girlfriend cheating and it's my fault but if she catches me then I'm a man-whore and deceitful.
I could kill myself tomorrow and nobody would realize it's the depression caused by rejection.
They'd blame it on me not being able to express my emotions but they're the ones to tell me that I'm not man enough because of those emotions.
I'm often all about creating an equal world for all to inhabit but it's never going to happen.
Women will still be treated like shit, colored people will still be beaten and abused by whites, politicians will still be corrupt.
Slowly but surely we'll get rid of one problem only for another to resurface.
My wife could divorce me and take half of my shit but I could divorce her and lose it all.
She could shoot me and they would give her a medal for shooting an "abusive" husband yet I never laid a hand on her but if I shot her then I'd be deemed unstable.
My thought aren't tamed and concise so don't judge me for rambling.